By Robin Toskin
Sport Stadia Management Board has banned Gor Mahia from playing in their facilities for the rest of the season. This follows their fans' violent behaviour when they played AFC Leopards at Nyayo Stadium March 18 in a Kenyan Premier League match.
It means Gor Mahia will not be able to use Nyayo National Stadium and Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani.
Scores of fans were injured when stone throwing Gor Mahia fans held up play to protest the sending off of their midfielder Victor Ali Abondo for dangerous play on AFC Leopards defender Amon Muchiri.
Next Story »
- TransCentury 2013 earnings decline by 30 per cent
- Investing public to own stake in 60-year-old Securities Exchange
- Arsenal 3-1 West Ham United: Gunners beat West Ham to claim back 4th place
- Orange rules out total exit from Kenyan market
- Lagat, Ranguma form joint team to check border security
- I can make Sh7,000 a week from butterflies, says farmer