By Robin Toskin
Sport Stadia Management Board has banned Gor Mahia from playing in their facilities for the rest of the season. This follows their fans' violent behaviour when they played AFC Leopards at Nyayo Stadium March 18 in a Kenyan Premier League match.
It means Gor Mahia will not be able to use Nyayo National Stadium and Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani.
Scores of fans were injured when stone throwing Gor Mahia fans held up play to protest the sending off of their midfielder Victor Ali Abondo for dangerous play on AFC Leopards defender Amon Muchiri.
Next Story »
- Mutunga vows to defend the constitution
- December 11th UEFA Champions League Fixtures
- Uasin Gishu patients’ lives at the mercy of staff
- Chelsea’s John Terry spotted with basketful of bargains in Poundworld
- Counties grapple with nightmare of ‘sick’ hospitals
- Man United 1-0 Shakhtar: Moyes confused by EPL woes after UEFA progression