By Robin Toskin
Sport Stadia Management Board has banned Gor Mahia from playing in their facilities for the rest of the season. This follows their fans' violent behaviour when they played AFC Leopards at Nyayo Stadium March 18 in a Kenyan Premier League match.
It means Gor Mahia will not be able to use Nyayo National Stadium and Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani.
Scores of fans were injured when stone throwing Gor Mahia fans held up play to protest the sending off of their midfielder Victor Ali Abondo for dangerous play on AFC Leopards defender Amon Muchiri.
Next Story »
- Chelsea beats Spurs 4-0, 7 points clear in league
- KPL: Tusker edge Bandari, Ulinzi hold City Stars as KCB draw
- Gor Mahia take on Esperance in Tunis today well aware of huge task ahead
- Nandwa confident of guiding Leopards past SA’s SuperSport
- Erick Mose set to tackle the Los Angeles Marathon today
- Science of football:Physique is Kenyan footballers’ Achilles heel