By Robin Toskin
Sport Stadia Management Board has banned Gor Mahia from playing in their facilities for the rest of the season. This follows their fans' violent behaviour when they played AFC Leopards at Nyayo Stadium March 18 in a Kenyan Premier League match.
It means Gor Mahia will not be able to use Nyayo National Stadium and Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani.
Scores of fans were injured when stone throwing Gor Mahia fans held up play to protest the sending off of their midfielder Victor Ali Abondo for dangerous play on AFC Leopards defender Amon Muchiri.
Next Story »
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry
- Man arrested for allegedly defiling two minors
- Mum sells soap made from her own breast milk
- Risk of city-killing asteroid hitting Earth higher than thought
- Artiste uses music to fight drug abuse
- 60 arrested in operation prompted by court bomb scare