By Mutinda Mwanzia and Daniel Nzia
A former Assistant Minister Ronald Kiluta has died.
Kiluta died in a Road accident on Langâata Road, Nairobi, after his vehicle veered off the highway.
He served as MP for Masinga between 1992 and 2002, before he lost the seat to Mr Itwiku Mbai.
Langâata OCPD Simon ole Kina said police arrived at the scene at 1.30am after motorists reported the accident. "The officers went to the scene and identified the former MP who was alone in the vehicle at the time," said Mr Kina.
Leaders, among them Vice-President Kalonzo Musyoka, ministers Charity Ngilu, Joseph Nyagah and MPs sent condolence messages to Kilutaâs widow Josephine and family.
Next Story »
- Police investigating attempted robbery at Orange House
- Mum of four's boob bitten by four foot Snake as she lay in bed
- FA Cup semi-final draw: Holders Wigan to face Arsenal, while Hull host Sheffield United
- Irony as top KCPE county lags in KCSE
- Men’s condom ‘phobia’ pushed her to business
- At 25, she’s a sad mother of 10, thanks to multiple rape