The rift between the National Police Service Commission (NPSC) and the National Police Service (NPS) could widen further.Read More »
Former top civil servant accuses truth team of malice, claims report contains a series of inaccuraciesRead More »
Ndirangu set a record of sorts as one of the few MP’s in Kenya’s parliamentary history to return to the August house after a 21 year hiatus.Read More »
Ishrad Sumra ran stubbornly five times in a bid to become MP for Embakasi. It finally paid off this year when he won the seat on an ODM ticket.Read More »
They say wonders never cease to happen. I watched in awe while at the shores of Lake Turkana recently as sunset and moonrise changed hands. It was 6.20pm.Read More »
- Residents live in fear as teenagers turn into hardcore criminals
- Kimemia’s long road from DO, past hurdles of integrity to top job
- Book on Mau Mau exposes shocking abuses
- Who will police reforms in the police?
- Shady gold export trade that rivals Goldenberg scam
- How two laws made biggest financial rip off possible
- The hair raising drive to deadly Baragoi area
- Man’s kin, land buying company fight over 500-acre parcel in Nakuru
- How rogue KWS personnel protect poachers behind wildlife massacre
- Row over Kismayu could upset fragile peace, strengthen Al-Shabaab militia
- Lakeside city gripped in fear amid soaring insecurity
- Unending police wrangles blamed for new wave of crime
- Why police shot Kenneth Kimani thrice in the head
- Githurai police hunt down three brothers
- The shocking truth on ‘killer doctors’
The rift between the National Police Service Commission (NPSC) and the National Police Service (NPS) could widen further.
Your landlord could be planning to increase your monthly rent under the pretext of complying with the requirement by the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) that all landlords pay tax on rental income.
James Gandolfini, the US actor best known for his role as a therapy-seeking mob boss in The Sopranos, has died at the age of 51.