Former champions Kenya Police have returned to the summit of the table with a resounding 3-0 win against visiting Western Jaguars in the Kenya Hockey Union (KHU) men’s Premier League played at City Park Stadium on Sunday evening.Read More »
Kenya Pipeline women and Prisons men were crowned new champions of Amaco International Volleyball Tournament after three-days of intense action at Eldoret Polytechnic.Read More »
Ethiopia's progress to the final round of African World Cup qualifying is in doubt after Fifa opened disciplinary proceedings against them on Sunday.Read More »
Kenya Volleyball Federation (KVF) has expressed concern over the rapid rise in the standards of the sport in neighbouring countries especially in Rwanda.Read More »
It was a damp affair at the Moi International Sports Centre, as the Kenya National 15s male rugby team succumbed to a narrow 17-16 loss to Uganda.Read More »
- Why Kenya’s elimination from World Cup is a silver lining
- Ulinzi’s powerful surge
- Stars did well, despite the circumstances
- High spirits in Kenyan squads ahead of Elgon Cup
- Police enter six boxers in the national league finals
- Motivated to win
- The Darfur Backlash
- Protests hit Brazil cup opener
- President’s pledge
- Going for first team
- Down on their knees
- Western Jaquars tackle MSC in their league opener
- Dominant Kipruto
- Harambee Stars coach happy
- Bolt powers to 200m victory in Oslo
Olympic champion Usain Bolt responded to last week’s surprise sprint defeat in Rome by storming to a world-leading time of 19.79 seconds over 200 metres at the Bislett Diamond League meeting on Thursday.
South Pacific islanders Tahiti score a historic goal in their Confederations Cup debut, which ends in a respectable defeat by Nigeria
It was a damp affair at the Moi International Sports Centre, as the Kenya National 15s male rugby team succumbed to a narrow 17-16 loss to Uganda.
Kenya and other continental national teams will have to walk a tedious journey to qualify for 2014 FIVB World Championships.
Kenya got its second straight victory after beating Sierra Leone by massive 177 runs in a match of under-19 World Cup Qualifiers at Kyambogo University in Kampala.
Mumias Sugar Company (MSC) has embarked on a major restructuring exercise to boost its earnings as well as increase payments to farmers.
- Stiff competition forces shutdown of Swift Global
- Manufacturers welcome EAC plan to cut business costs
- Farmer uses wire mesh to fight aflatoxin in maize crop
- State plans airstrips for all 47 counties
- Kenya Airways earnings hit by Euro Zone crisis
- State stares at more job cuts to bring down soaring public wage bill
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.