Leaders of the G8 major economies have agreed new measures to clamp down on money launderers, illegal tax evaders and corporate tax avoiders.Read More »
Czech Prime Minister Petr Necas has announced that he will resign on Monday after days of political turmoil.Read More »
Opponents of President Robert Mugabe have targeted the website of South Africa's governing ANC, accusing it of backing Zimbabwe's leader.Read More »
President Robert Mugabe accused political rivals of seeking to delay elections in Zimbabwe because they fear defeat.Read More »
Bloggers in China have reacted with outrage to news of an assault on six Chinese students in France's wine-producing Bordeaux region.Read More »
- Pope Francis appoints new head of Vatican bank
- Pakistan in shock after double bomb attack
- Mandela improvement sustained, says Jacob Zuma
- UN: India to be world's most populous country by 2028
- Man arrested for creating Alien hoax
- Facebook reveals US data requests
- Rouhani wins Iran presidential election
- Nelson Mandela's health 'improving'
- Speculation about Mandela's fate seen as cultural taboo
- Facebook reunites mother and son after 22 years
- US spy data 'prevented attacks'
- Italy’s gay island
- US beach town to ban sagging trousers
- Nigerian cook survives two days under sea in shipwreck air bubble
- UN says Syrian government and rebels recruit children to fight
Opponents of President Robert Mugabe have targeted the website of South Africa's governing ANC, accusing it of backing Zimbabwe's leader.
A British man has survived a fall from the 15th floor of a building in New Zealand, local media report.
The US electronic spying chief has said massive surveillance programmes newly revealed by an ex-intelligence worker had disrupted dozens of terror plots.
Czech Prime Minister Petr Necas has announced that he will resign on Monday after days of political turmoil.
Two suicide bombers have blown themselves up in the centre of the Syrian capital, Damascus, killing 14 people, Syrian state media says.
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.