The hearing of a petition filed by Kanu Secretary General Nick Salat challenging the election of Bomet Senator Prof Wilfred Lesan has begun at the Kericho High Court.Read More »
Kajiado East MP Peris Tobiko has defended her seat saying she was validly elected.Read More »
Attorney General Githu Muigai is now in a dilemma over which position to take in the controversial passage of the Revenue Allocation Bill.Read More »
Operations at the Naivasha Constituency Development Fund (CDF) office could be paralysed after former legislator John Mututho failed to hand over the accounts to the new MP.Read More »
Nyandarua County Assembly has finally approved a list of Governor Daniel Waithaka’s nominees to the county executive committee.Read More »
- Governor faces impeachment over nominees
- Jubilee plots to halt Senate referendum bid
- MP causes stir with ‘donge’ remark
- Wiper intensifies campaigns for Kethi as voters demand to see her
- Young professionals call on ODM old guards to relinguish mantle
- Kamba leaders say Kethi will vie for Makueni seat
- Orange party to convene NGC in bid to revamp, fill vacant posts
- Echoes from the Jaramogi, Jomo battles on majimbo
- Senators maintain they will push their case in court on Revenue Bill
- Uhuru, Ruto test as Senate digs in
- Linturi: I was out to defend Constitution not to seek higher pay
- Confusion galore as parties prepare for Makueni race
- Will Uhuru walk the talk on graft?
- Western MPs mull over fresh unity strategy
- Battle for ODM top position
The hearing of a petition filed by Kanu Secretary General Nick Salat challenging the election of Bomet Senator Prof Wilfred Lesan has begun at the Kericho High Court.
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.