The Government has ruled out negotiating with deported Nigerian businessman Anthony Chinedu on his return to Nairobi as a condition for release of Kenyans held in Lagos, Nigeria.Read More »
More bribery allegations in Othaya parliamentary elections emerged during the hearing of the petition Wednesday.Read More »
Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga has challenged the African Union (AU) to demonstrate commitment in nurturing democracy and tackling poverty.Read More »
The closure is in order to track past revenue and stabilise collection and banking under the new administration.Read More »
Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo has again unilaterally appointed and posted 130 new Officers Commanding Police Division (OCPDs) without involving the National Police Service Commission.Read More »
- Deforestation threatens rare bird
- Kin stunned as granny ‘returns from the dead’
- Over 100 displaced by flash floods
- Why this State building is a nightmare for many
- Kenya drops 12 places in peace ranking
- Kenya pledges stronger ties with West
- Senate raises red flag over devolution
- AG’s dilemma over suit filed by Senate
- Diplomatic passports, special number plates for governors
- Rapists on the prowl; they target mentally ill women
- Woman admits she hired hitmen twice to kill ‘unfaithful’ husband
- Strip search man seeks more in compensation
- Kabogo nominees challenged in court
- Farmers want State officers in Sh500m NCPB saga probed
- Kaimenyi calls for more time makes it clear teachers demands will be met but not now
The High Court has awarded him Sh200,000 for having been publicly stripped and humiliated by the police, but he is now appealing against the ‘pitiable’ award.
Police in Taita-Taveta County have stepped up the fight against illicit brews after Interior and National Coordination Secretary Joseph ole Lenku put on notice illicit brewers and drug dealers in the country.
Lolora village in Merille, Marsabit County is a beehive of activities each day.
When Client Mary gave birth to twins at the Nairobi Women’s Hospital recently, she became part of the growing number of abused mentally-challenged mothers. Her children may never know their father since their mother was a victim of several months of sexual abuse by different men.
Police in Moyale seized fake currencies of four countries and bhang within Moyale town on Saturday evening.
The five-year-old boy has dark marks on his back, head and some on his arms which he said he got from a beating by his stepmother.
Three suspects linked to illegal fiream racket were on Tuesday shot dead in West Pokot County.
An election petition against Khwisero MP Benjamin Andola took a new twist after three witnesses expected to testify for the petitioner disappeared mysteriously.
Your landlord could be planning to increase your monthly rent under the pretext of complying with the requirement by the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) that all landlords pay tax on rental income.
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.