|Budalangi MP Ababu Namwamba campaigns for Bukura Ward ODM aspirant Reuben Nyangweso in Lurambi on Saturday.|
By Francis Ontomwa
Planning Minister Wycliffe Oparanya, MPs Ababu Namwamba and Manson Nyamweya, said Mudavadi’s departure was misguided.
They affirmed the doors were still open for him to reconsider his political ambitions and re-join the party.
“If Mudavadi were genuine he would admit he is feeling a rare political heat occasioned by his departure from ODM, but he can still come back home,” stated Namwamba.
Mr Namwamba noted that the Sabatia MP risked being locked out of the next Government should he fail to heed to the humble call.
“This is free advice to Mudavadi, we tried all we could to advise him but he failed to listen to us, his chance to lead this country was only going to be realised within ODM,” noted Namwamba while campaigning for Bukura ward ODM candidate pharmacist Reuben Nyangweso.
- Moderate drinking in pregnancy 'harms IQ'
- Nigeria rolls to 6-1 win over Tahiti at Confederations Cup
- Mechanics engage police in running battles over land dispute
- Copter lands in farm causing panic
- Tale of IDPs stuck in forest 20 years after deadly tribal chaos
- Wife of IEBC boss seeks divorce, claims desertion