Healthy you : motor-neuron disease
Added on May 17th, 2013
Last week, we brought to you the story of Fredrick Washika, a husband, and a father of two, who is suffering from motor-neuron disease; the family's plight, and how their lives had to change, following the ailment of their bread winner. KTN's Malaa Kivila now takes us through the depths of this disease.
Next Video »
- Weight loss
- Health benefits of Cheese and wine
- Nyama choma key cause of gout
- Healthy You: Emergency Pill Misuse
- Healthy You: Viagra for Youth
- Medical appeal : Baby with rare Wiskott ...
- Healthy You : Chemicals in our household...
- Healthy You : "Bra sizes"
- Healthy You: 15.10.2011
- Healthy You : Pregnancy
- Healthy You : "Anti-aging creams"
- Healthy You : Bad breath
- Healthy you : Haemophilia
- Healthy You : Food security
- Healthy You : Cerebral Palsy
- Healthy you : motor-neuron disease
- Healthy you : memory loss
- Healthy you: Chiropractic
- Healthy You : Strange Leg Disease
- Healthy you : mothers who have to keep u...
- Healthy You : Baby Hope's 1st Birthday
- Healthy you : motor neuron disease
Find us on Social Media
- We are not weird, we are queer
- He dared to dream, now he is graduating with a PhD at 31
- Frao’s girlfriend washes dirty linen online
- Women should learn to change car tyres
- New mineral Bill promises resource windfall for locals
- Demolitions loom as State unveils Sh56b JKIA terminal
- State renews efforts to net hard-to-tax entrepreneurs
- 'Let me keep my dead husband's sperm'