Healthy you : motor-neuron disease
Added on May 17th, 2013
Last week, we brought to you the story of Fredrick Washika, a husband, and a father of two, who is suffering from motor-neuron disease; the family's plight, and how their lives had to change, following the ailment of their bread winner. KTN's Malaa Kivila now takes us through the depths of this disease.
- KBFL champions, Coorporative Bank, suffe...
- Baldev Chager defend his Kenya National ...
- Mock the week 23rd Nov. 2014
- Check point 23rd Nov. 2014 : National Se...
- Joseph Kiplimo na Alice Aprot Beat ndio ...
- A man bite off another man’s ear in a ...
- Wako wapi: Mwimbaji Mkongwe wa fimbo ya ...
- Jamaa amng’ata jirani yake sikio Arsen...
Next Video »
- Healthy You: All about chiropractic
- Healthy You - Alcoholism
- How to lose back fat
- Losing those Love Handles
- Dangers of getting breast implants
- Eye strain caused by excessive computer ...
- First Aid for choking babies
- How to stop excessive sweating
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast
- How to Tighten Excess Skin After Weight...
- Women's Nutrition : How to Gain Weight f...
- Breast cancer: How To Do A Breast Self E...
- Things to do right now to help prevent b...
- Healthy You : Allergies
- Rising cases of diabetes in children
- Why you should stand more
- The hidden dangers of food additives
Find us on Social Media
- Mystery, hard questions persist on fallen Senator Otieno Kajwang’s last moments
- Pregnant woman caught having sex with husband in hospital bed while waiting for baby to be induced
- Why men rush for women with curves
- Smell of death still evident in targeted bus
- Inside ODM: How Raila made deal to save party
- Strange,Cheap and dramatic tales of ways Kenyans transport their dead
- Family in Kitengela abandons lazy relative in their house after he overstays visit
- Over 100 terrorists killed by KDF troops in counter operation, says Ruto