Liberia President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf today morning made a stop at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA), Nairobi on her way to Ethiopia for the Africa Union Summit.Read More »
The Commission on Administrative Justice has petitioned President Uhuru Kenyatta to move swiftly and avert a looming crisis at the Teacher’s Service Commission (TSC).Read More »
The Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission (TJRC) gave all persons adversely mentioned in its report a chance to defend themselves.Read More »
Leader of Majority in Parliament Aden Duale tabled documents before the House showing Government paid Sh18.5 million for a trip by Deputy President William Ruto.Read More »
Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) has said it will not back down on its move to enforce weight laws.Read More »
- Top politicians fightback on commission's revelations
- Huge task in implementing report
- TJRC wants findings on past probes released
- Team cites wrangles, poor funding as some of the obstacles it faced
- Top State officers named in probe
- TJRC reports asks President Uhuru to make apology on torture
- Kiplagat team wants autonomous committee to implement report
- Set up sexual violence recovery centres in every county, TJRC recommends
- Standard Group ‘Stand’ campaign wins global award
- How victims recounted ordeals during commission’s public hearings
- Mt Elgon leaders dismiss links to militia group
- County sets the pace with Sh100m forensic lab
- Grief as two brothers shot dead amid security pledge
- Isiolo airport terminus construction starts
- Winding road to justice for ‘offended woman’
Authorities have warned the public against being lured to buy a controversial plot of land allegedly grabbed from the Kerugoya District Hospital by a private developer.
All public beaches as well as access routes to fishing sites and beaches should be re-opened, the Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission recommends in its final report released on Wednesday evening.
Machakos County will take a big leap in the fight against crime by establishing a modern forensic laboratory.
The long and winding process of seeking justice from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB) was highlighted on Monday after a woman, whose case has been pending for 10 years, was stopped awaiting a court case.
Kenyans shared moving and horrifying experiences with the Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission (TJRC) during the public hearings conducted across the country.
A petitioner challenging the election of Siaya Governor got more than he bargained for when his personal details were exposed at a Kisumu court.
A security guard manning the Kenya Red Cross (KRC) office in Eldoret was murdered during a robbery on Monday night
Two leaders from Mt Elgon have come out to defend themselves against allegations contained in the Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission (TJRC) report.
While the celebrated literary giant died on 21st march, he is yet to be buried. Here is the reason why.