The Ministry of Health is reviewing the National Blood Transfusion Policy of 2001 to address the acute shortage in the country's blood banks.
Kenya is still at risk of a polio outbreak due its porous border with Somalia....
Depression, typically diagnosed in an interview with a therapist, can be diagnosed through blood test, accordi...
Israel has joined the international effort to stem the Ebola epidemic sweeping across West Africa, the Hebrew-...
An employer must have a good and valid reason for dismissing an employee even if he gives him or her notice fo...
Kenya and other countries restricting travel to and from Ebola-hit countries are under intense pressure to lif...
The killing in Guinea of eight people trying to educate locals about Ebola showed how much rural populations i...
A new mum has admitted she was anxious about breastfeeding her baby daughter - when she was born with two full...
You can take a man to Lavington, but you can’t rid him of the village urge to circumcise his daughter....
The Ministry of Health is reviewing the National Blood Transfusion Policy of 2001 to address the acute shortage in the country's blood banks....
Find us on Social Media
- Chicken in Nairobi contain hard to treat bacteria, researchers say
- Robotic cheetah that could run faster than Usain Bolt unveiled
- Nairobi in Sh97.8 billion plan to improve health services
- EU donates Sh16b in war on Ebola in Africa
- FGM: How the rich do it
- Meet the baby born with front teeth - and the mum worried about breastfeeding her
- Killings in Guinea show mistrust in Africa Ebola fight: WHO
- Israel sends experts to help fight Ebola in Africa
- Ministry developing policy on blood transfusion
- Killer mosquitoes invasion reaches the United Kingdom
- Young, tough and Kenya's new envoy to Canada
- AG recalls all marriage certificate books as State prepares for new law
- How Uhuru case in Hague turned into trial fiasco
- Victim narrates how she was a schoolgirl by day and a slave of satanic cult by night
- Meet woman who spent 1.7M to get a third breast
- Actress Jacky Vike aka Awinja: My car is my convenience partner
- Experts: Vote only possible in March 2016
- Shots fired at Nairobi mall rattle Kenyans a year after Westgate
- How men are raising other mens children when their wives stray to find ‘better genes’
- Radio queen Caroline Mutoko leaves Kiss 100 show