A new report is warning of dire consequences due to misuse of drugs in treating common infections and minor injuries.
The Kenya National Union of Nurses (Knun) on Thursday called on its members to boycott administering the ongoi...
The Kenya Medical Association (KMA) has asked pregnant women to continue taking the tetanus vaccines offered i...
A Cuban doctor infected with Ebola in Sierra Leone became the latest of nearly 600 health workers to have cont...
Women are opposed to their spouses having vasectomies or using condoms as methods of family planning, a study ...
Women are opposed to their spouses undergoing vasectomy or using condom as methods of family planning, a study...
New York City health officials said they will test the remains of a person who died of an apparent heart attac...
An Egyptian woman died on Tuesday of H5N1 bird flu after coming into contact with infected birds, the second d...
A crisis is looming in the public health sector with nurses planning a nationwide strike beginning Monday....
A new report is warning of dire consequences due to misuse of drugs in treating common infections and minor injuries....
Find us on Social Media
- UN Secretary-General message for World Diabetes Day
- No safety concerns yet in trials of GSK's Ebola vaccine
- Nurses to strike over stalled CBA
- Egyptian woman dies of bird flu, second death in two days
- New York health officials test person's remains for Ebola
- Women opposed to spouses using condom, Study reveals
- Vasectomy? Not my dear husband, please
- Cuban doctor contracts Ebola in Sierra Leone
- Don't fear tetanus vaccines, pregnant women told
- Union calls on nurses to boycott administering tetanus vaccine
- Mystery, hard questions persist on fallen Senator Otieno Kajwang’s last moments
- Dead man’s return sends village into panic, but who did the family bury?
- Kimaiyo, Lenku on the spot as militants kill yet again
- Al Shabaab claims responsibility as Kenyans mourn 28
- I am Kajwang’s legal wife, woman swears
- Raila hits out at Uhuru over widespread insecurity, says situation is worsening
- 10 year old boy saves father from gunmen by pleading 'please don't kill my daddy'
- New twist in Uhuru case as lawyers differ over key document
- Bukusu darling, Sarika Patel, 'kidnapped' by parents
- EXCLUSIVE: Kajwang’s warning to Raila days before death