Asia-Pacific countries endorsed a regional framework for action on HIV and AIDS beyond 2015 at an intergovernmental meeting here on Friday, pledging to end the AIDS epidemic in the region by 2030.
Public health officials in Lamu have issued an alert over an outbreak of diarrhoea in Kiunga that has so far k...
A potent symbol of the nightmare enveloping west Africa at the height of the Ebola outbreak, the ELWA-3 treatm...
An experimental Ebola vaccine is ready to be tested in West Africa after it proved successful in tests on 60 B...
The Kenya National Union of Nurses (KNUN) has temporarily called off a three-day strike at Moi Teaching and Re...
The country’s health workers are among the most frustrated anywhere in the world and majority are seeking a ...
New evidence shows women using the popular birth control pill, Depo Provera, are at a greater risk of HIV infe...
Cervical cancer cases have grown by a third in ten years as the number of women having smear tests is falling....
Are you a parent? We'd like to hear your experiences of having or being a birthing partner and whether it help...
Asia-Pacific countries endorsed a regional framework for action on HIV and AIDS beyond 2015 at an intergovernmental meeting here on Friday, pledging t...
Public health officials in Lamu have issued an alert over an outbreak of diarrhoea in Kiunga that has so far killed three people....
Find us on Social Media
- 5 easy ways to manage your wedding budget
- Three weeks of heartburn 'could be a sign of cancer'
- Health workers remain devolved in new policy
- Marijuana should remain illegal: Paediatricians reaffirm
- Cervical cancer cases on the rise as shy women avoid "embarrassing" screening procedure
- New study links popular birth control pill to HIV risk yet again
- Burnout by Kenyan medics at alarming level
- Ebola vaccine is 'ready' for West Africa after it was tested on 60 British volunteers
- World's largest Ebola unit dismantled as outbreak retreats
- Why I am divorcing Pastor Ng'ang'a of Neno Evangelism church
- EXCLUSIVE: Fidel's first wife Shiru speaks out after 'seedless' remark from Oburu Odinga
- Man died of heart attack at wheel of car after crazy night out with prostitute
- 'Let our son die': Parents beg doctors to allow their one-year-old son to die
- Why I teach women how to clean their ‘fundamendos’ – Pastor JJ
- Ruto incited Kalenjins to kill Kikuyus, witness tells ICC judges
- Mother’s shock as daughter reveals that she is in love with her step dad
- Groom caught cheating on the wedding night
- 27 counties face cash crisis after exhausting their budgets
- Five Narok MPs risk murder charges, chaos erupts again