The UN Ebola Emergency Response Mission will not fully meet its December 1 target for containing the virus due to escalating numbers of cases in Sierra Leone, Anthony Banbury, the head of UNMEER, said on Monday.
A doctors' union has directed its members in the volatile North Eastern region to vacate immediately and calle...
An Egyptian woman who was six months pregnant has died of H1N1 swine flu, five days after being admitted to ho...
Kenyans spend an estimated Sh10 billion ($120 million) annually on medical treatment abroad, the Ministry of H...
A new report is warning of dire consequences due to misuse of drugs in treating common infections and minor in...
The Kenya National Union of Nurses (Knun) on Thursday called on its members to boycott administering the ongoi...
The Kenya Medical Association (KMA) has asked pregnant women to continue taking the tetanus vaccines offered i...
A Cuban doctor infected with Ebola in Sierra Leone became the latest of nearly 600 health workers to have cont...
Women are opposed to their spouses having vasectomies or using condoms as methods of family planning, a study ...
The UN Ebola Emergency Response Mission will not fully meet its December 1 target for containing the virus due to escalating numbers of cases in Sierr...
A doctors' union has directed its members in the volatile North Eastern region to vacate immediately and called on the Government to move patients to ...
Find us on Social Media
- UN to miss December 1 Ebola target due to rising Sierra Leone cases
- Union orders doctors to move out of North Eastern
- Pregnant Egyptian woman dies of H1N1 swine flu: health ministry
- Sh10b spent in hospitals abroad
- Report warns of drug resistance crisis due to rising antibiotics misuse
- Union calls on nurses to boycott administering tetanus vaccine
- Don't fear tetanus vaccines, pregnant women told
- Cuban doctor contracts Ebola in Sierra Leone
- Vasectomy? Not my dear husband, please
- Women opposed to spouses using condom, Study reveals
- Mum who suffered six miscarriages finally delivers thanks to egg yolk
- Ex-PM in fresh call for dialogue to curb rising insecurity
- US seeks Akasha sons over ship with drugs
- Ongeri stops Ombudsman from acting on report
- Barclays enjoined in Sh8b case
- Kaparo: Conduct fair security operations
- Publishers present books worth over Sh5 million to State House
- IG Kimaiyo defends Kapedo operation
- Chief Justice Mutunga releases Senior Counsel privileges
- US Embassy dismisses reports that Washington DC has denied Githae credentials as Ambassador