The Kenya Medical Association (KMA) has raised concern over the low level of cancer awareness in the country that leads to thousands of deaths yearly.
Cases of tuberculosis are set accelerate worldwide unless action is taken to curb diabetes, a chronic conditio...
An analysis of the first Ebola cases in Sierra Leone helps draw a clearer picture of why some people survive t...
Liberia may be seeing a decline in the spread of Ebola, with falls in the number of burials and new admissions...
The final logistics for volunteers to serve in Ebola-affected countries will be worked out tomorrow at an emer...
MPs have proposed far-reaching changes to the country's law to make sure Kenyans have access to cheap treatmen...
Scientists have identified a gene that appears to play a role in regulating how much alcohol people drink. And...
A colleague called me late at night to ask what to do since he attended to a patient who walked into his offic...
Leading drugmakers plan to work together to speed up the development of an Ebola vaccine and hope to produce m...
Find us on Social Media
- Kenya’s ministry of health goes electronic to raise Ebola awareness
- Experts sound alarm as diabetes fuels cases of TB
- Why do some survive Ebola? Sierra Leone study offers clues
- Ebola appears to be slowing in Liberia, says WHO
- Ebola scare adds to health workers' stress globally
- Why honey, not cough syrup, is best remedy for your child
- Drugmakers join forces to create Ebola vaccine
- Nurses now split over strike notice
- How Nigeria beat Ebola: Key lessons for Kenya
- Learn from other countries failures on GMO, Africa warned
- Mathenge wins CNN Multichoice Journalist of the year award
- Tables turn as mother, daughter fight over man
- How Facebook has ruined dating, breaks relationships and marriages
- Ode to ignored heroes in our midst
- Okonkwo goes on charm offensive after his austerity measures pit teachers against him
- CORD leaders ready to face EACC over Karen land
- Shocking breakups, divorces and crazy excuses given
- Drama as boys stampede, snatch girls sanitary pads thinking it’s food
- Dirty locals stripped of dignity, forcefully washed in public
- Kudos to Ministry of Transport for 50kph; Now drive it down to 10kph!