Radio queen Caroline Mutoko leaves Kiss 100 show
Into her big shoes enters the popular radio duo of Shaffie Weru and Kalekye Mumo, who take up the show starting Monday next week.
Politician sorry for sleeping with son's girl
“My dad apologised. He said he did not know if I was really serious with her and that she was just consulting him seeking a job favour,” the son said
Comedian Eric Omondi to spearhead 'The bring Esther Arunga back home' campaign
Popular comedian Eric Omondi came to the forefront of a campaign to bring Esther Arunga home, furious about how his mentor has been shredded in the media.
Kidis in trouble after failing to pay shs.100,000 bill to video vixens
Even though he denies the allegations, popular singer Kidis has been accused of failing to pay a bill amounting to Sh100,000, an amount meant to pay for video vixens.
"I got no beef with P-Unit,"says Showbiz Promoter
Millionaire showbiz investor, promoter and Bernsoft Interactive CEO Bernard Kioko is a furious man. After an article claiming that he is at loggerheads with award-winning boy group P Unit over a failed Nakuru concert last month, Kioko disputed the allegations saying the writer was being malicious
Uganda's Sosuun drops weird look for a weirder one
So does Sosuun have a new wardrobe and image that is giving her a new look? Well, in pictures mailed to media houses by her manager, the former Pacho Entertainment artiste known for her single Hitsong has dropped her multi-coloured hairdo and her Nicki Minaj imitation
From Super bikes,parties to poetry the weekend has so much to offer
Controversial socialite and model Vanessa Chettle, DJs Bigwill and Evolve host the Vogue Wednesday party courtesy of Playhouse at Changes Lounge this and every Wednesday. Charges are Sh200.
Ngina Kenyatta attends Alaine concert making it cool
Now, we all know that Ngina has never been shy to attend public social events but this was reggae, a music genre associated with fans from a humble background, not the president’s family.
Where to catch the fun is this weekend
The popular electric musical concert that is Sayari Live makes a comeback at Carnivore grounds in Nairobi tomorrow night.
Drama in Naxvegas as a scores of get arrested during the Prinsloo sevens ruby tournament
Scores of fun lovers got arrested by police as the club scene became unmanageable in Nakuru last weekend during the annual Prinsloo Sevens tournament
Football Fans experience tremors as the transfer period kicks in
The hustle and bustle of close of the transfer period is a curious and nervous period for many fans.
Whats up where the parties are at this weekend
ALAINE AT CITY CABANAS, NAIROBI,KISUMU FASHION WEEK,POETRY AT THE PARK
Once a street urchin rapper Vicmass Luodollar could be Octopizzo's next protégé
"I respect the streets as that is where I nurtured my talent and it moulded me,” the newbie rapper explains.
Dreading the locks,are dreadlocks being overcriticized ?
What is the big deal about matted coils of hair,” someone asks. Dreadlocks, locks, dreads, jata or whatever you care calling them. What’s the big fuss?
NIME KACH-MEGA 'feelings'
The Fly 540 flight to Othumo was uneventful (slept all the way). We landed, patad our big moti that waz taking us to Kachmega, n lalad salama all the way there too.
Celebrity DADs exposed as dead beat Kenya hits the social media waves
The My Gal rapper claimed that he realised that some of the women who had posted on the Dead Beat Kenya page needed help, adding that he would start his own social platform to assist them.
Down the memory lane of the sudden tragic deaths in the showbiz industry
Pulse follows the matter keenly recalling other tragically sudden endings the showbiz industry has witnessed in past years
Keeping the Kenyan Hip Hop dream alive
With trailblazers such as Kalamashaka, Mashifta, Wateule and Wenyeji, Kenyan hip-hop went international. Rawbarz Wenyeji of the then Wenyeji group is still working hard to keep the dream
Singer G kon : Avril broke my heart but I have moved on
A heart broken man, he has decided to move on.
Sarah Kaisi a.k.a. Shaa Sakata Show host,my moods determine my dressing
my style is eclectic just like my music. I dress depending on my mood.
Celeb Ride: Nimmo the floss na wewe hitmaker,flosses her ride
It is a Peugeot 206, hardtop convertible.
“Amileena and I are in a private relationship
The two have been seen together in public and on several occasions have been snapped by the paparazzi.
Skuki,the Nigerian duo brothers decide they have had enough of being nice and go head to head
Skuki, the Nigerian duo made of brothers Peeshaun (real name Atewologun Laolu-Ogunniyi) and Vavavoom (Tumininu Laolu-Ogunniyi) decided they have had enough of being nice to each other and Anjellah Owino brings us the fallout
Nasty Bull living up to his new jam "Ndoto Hizi" as he splashes cash to his fans during Prinsloo 7s
Nasty Bull has heads turning wherever he goes thanks to his state-of-the-art rides and larger-than-life swag. He is back with Ndoto Hizi, a fresh jam that sees him bounce back onto the music scene after a two-year hiatus,
Find us on Social Media
- 1Kenyans come out to wish, Martha Karua 'Iron Lady', a happy birthday
- 2Flirty Tanzanian photographer unveiled in BBA 2014
- 3Nigerian star wants former Kenyan BBA rep for wife
- 4Popular TV girl involved in cat fight over a man
- 5Gospel star, Rufftone mad at comedian Mshamba
- 6MCM:Gospel Singer Jimmy Gait
- 7All you need to know about Kevin Waire a.k.a Wyre
- 8Radio queen Caroline Mutoko leaves Kiss 100 show
- 9How men are raising other mens children when their wives stray to find ‘better genes’
- 10Threat of being shamed on ‘Dead Beat Kenya’ almost made me wet pants
- 1Radio queen Caroline Mutoko leaves Kiss 100 show
- 2Celebrity DADs exposed as dead beat Kenya hits the social media waves
- 3Politician sorry for sleeping with son's girl
- 4Comedian Eric Omondi to spearhead 'The bring Esther Arunga back home' campaign
- 5Down the memory lane of the sudden tragic deaths in the showbiz industry
- 6Celeb Ride: Nimmo the floss na wewe hitmaker,flosses her ride
- 7Sarah Kaisi a.k.a. Shaa Sakata Show host,my moods determine my dressing
- 8NIME KACH-MEGA 'feelings'
- 9Singer G kon : Avril broke my heart but I have moved on
- 10Dreading the locks,are dreadlocks being overcriticized ?
- 11From Super bikes,parties to poetry the weekend has so much to offer
- 12Uganda's Sosuun drops weird look for a weirder one
- 13Once a street urchin rapper Vicmass Luodollar could be Octopizzo's next protégé
- 14Keeping the Kenyan Hip Hop dream alive
- 15"I got no beef with P-Unit,"says Showbiz Promoter