Radio girl in lesbian club drama
Two female lovers unleashed drama in a Westlands club last weekend after one of them fell for a man who later drove away with her in his car
Singer Jimw@t is back
After surviving a life-threatening road accident last year, singer Jimw@t has bounced back. He released a new track 'On my Way’ early this week
DNA shocker: Bobi Wine finds out 'son' is not his
After taking responsibility over a child a London-based girl claimed was his, seven years down the line, Ugandan singer Bobi Wine now says he has found out the child is not his
Has rapper, CMB Prezzo, relocated to his mother's house?
CMB Prezzo is rumoured to be broke. He is said to have relocated to their family home where his mother lives
Has Chameleone joined a cult?
In a video he posted online on Sunday, Ugandan superstar José Chameleone is seen cutting his left index finger with a knife and then sucking the blood.
Bootylicious socialite Risper Faith gets saved
Bootylicious socialite Risper Faith is saved. The socialite has given her life to the Lord
Gospel star Daddy Owen: 'What ails us'
The King of Kapungala has vowed to revolutionise the industry this year. He plans to release the 11-track album, to symbolise his 11 years in the industry,
Meet Smart Joker, Njoro and Eddie Butita on the Triple treat
Smart Joker and Njoro mean business with their hard-hitting and hilarious responses.
Meet Jimmy Gathu the sheng grandpa
The advert sparked national debate with many arguing whether or not it was an appropriate advert. In the meantime Gathu’s message had been passed and his brand had gotten another boost.
Juma Mohammed:The Swahili lyrical genius
Twenty-year-old Juma Mohamed is a Kenyan rapper who can capture the market with ease, but this award-winning Swahili lyrical genius and host of a hip-hop show
Pulse Wassup: Know what is happening in the social scene
Dandora’s finest music group Kalamashaka host their much anticipated album launch dubbed The End of the Beginning at Tree House on Museum Hill tonight.
My Style: Kennedy Mutua
My pieces are works of art. I like working with fabrics that normal people wouldn’t look at twice. I pay attention to the small details most people overlook.
What upcoming artistes need to do to be successful in the competitive music industry
You can be the most talented artiste on earth, producing the best songs and burning all the cash you have on videos. And deep inside, you know you could be the next Beyoncé or Jay Z. Here is how you package yourself to beat them all.
That nasty Lupita-Kenya beef
After her Oscars win last year, Kenya's Lupita Nyong'o kicked off this year in style with her strong fashion sense during the Golden Globes awards, even receiving a little hate from Kenya Moore who now calls her a snob
Gospel star Gloria Muliro walks out of her broken marriage
In a dramatic turn of events, celebrated gospel singer Gloria Muliro and her Congolese preacher husband Miko Eric Omba have gone their separate ways after five years of turbulence.
Gospel singer Guardian Angel on life from the Kenyan streets to the mic
Twenty-six year old Audiphaxad Peter aka Guardian Angel has experienced the hard-knock life of Kenyan streets but has managed to gather the strength to come through with a message of hope, writes AUSTINE OKANDE.
Rapper Xtatic talks of her disappointment in Sony and beef in the industry
One of Kenya's foremost rappers, Xtatic is not afraid to make her stand known on many issues and as KEVIN OGUOKO discovered, this female artiste pulls no punches.
When death strikes
In Hollywood, some shows have had to be cancelled as a result of the show's stars passing on during production
Five on the cards: Rapper Kenrazy hints at marriage
Marriage is important and is not something that should be taken lightly. That is like having a best friend for life
Celeb Ride: Comedian, Eric Omondi- Why I like big cars
I have a very small body, so I need a big car to be taken seriously
No hats-off for AY
AY, a renown Tanzanian artist: When I started music, I looked up to Dr Dre. He was my mentor and at that time when I began, NWA (Niggaz With Attitude) used to wear caps.
Model Iman's serenity
Iman is a model and casting executive. She shares her interests and preferences.
Five for cards: No strippers for Bamzigi
Bamzigi is a leading radio presenter, rapper and producer.
Musician Jaguar bought himself a 2014 Range Rover
After gifting himself with a Jaguar early this year, award-winning star Jaguar has purchased himself yet another road bully, a sparkling 2014 Range Rover, one of the few of its kind in Kenya.
Find us on Social Media
- 15 attributes of a great woman to look out for
- 2Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter caught on camera using abusive language against weighbridge officials
- 3Don’t blame your man for cheating if you are not going to ‘sex up’ your life
- 4Is there trouble in paradise for Gor official Naima Aketch aka 'Ferrari'
- 5End of P Unit? Shocking truths about the group and Frasha's new solo career
- 6Singer Ringtone confesses his love for married sports presenter, Carol Radull
- 7Nun who gave birth after suffering agonising stomach pains 'had no idea' she was pregnant
- 8Cristiano Ronaldo dresses up as a beggar to surprise and play football with kids
- 9My cheating boyfriend killed our baby with STI and made me infertile
- 10How Manoti made ‘mamilioni’ from ma3
- 1Gospel star Gloria Muliro walks out of her broken marriage
- 2Has rapper, CMB Prezzo, relocated to his mother's house?
- 3Celeb Ride: Comedian, Eric Omondi- Why I like big cars
- 4DNA shocker: Bobi Wine finds out 'son' is not his
- 5Radio girl in lesbian club drama
- 6What upcoming artistes need to do to be successful in the competitive music industry
- 7'Chali Stinji' rapper, Pizo Dizo, now a mother
- 8Has Chameleone joined a cult?
- 9Tanzanian mega star Diamond hints that Zari is expecting baby
- 10Singer Jimw@t is back
- 11When death strikes
- 12That nasty Lupita-Kenya beef
- 13Bootylicious socialite Risper Faith gets saved
- 14Five on the cards: Rapper Kenrazy hints at marriage
- 15Jay-A flaunts his new girlfriend