Wizkid hints at a collabo with Rihanna
Youthful but illustrious Nigerian singer Wizkid has hinted that he will be recording a song with American star Rihanna soon.
Mshamba to launch self-titled TV show
Forget the Mshamba moniker, the real James Chanji Wamukoya, that villager who got a culture shock after arriving in Nairobi from his 'Western' world is about to be reborn.
Vera: I don't wear a bra anymore
the social trend setter disclosed that she did the breast implants abroad and she loves her new look.
Kenyan Rapper Jay-A to do a collabo with Jamaican sensastion Tiana
The Jamaican female dance hall artist has sealed a recording deal with Kenyan sensation rapper Jay-A
Uganda's sensetional singer Brenda Nambi's nude photos surface
Singer Brenda Nambi is fighting to clean her showbiz image after her nude photos surfaced on social media
Off 'green' Mombasa socialities doublling up as a famous musician
Mombasa school of socialites
The most annoying Nairobi club habits
From girls who over drink to imposers poaching your drinks.
Bash: Slaughtering Karen Blixen
Bash: Slaughtering Karen Blixen
Rufftone to wed fiancee Krystal after nine years
Rufftone to walk his Fiancee Susan down the aisle nine years after they met.
After their separation about a year ago, the celebrity couple of actress Brenda Wairimu and rapper Juliani is back together. And now, grape vine has it that the actress could be pregnant.
The rise of escort service in Kenya
There is a new accessory in town and it's not jewellery
All the fuss that is Mwafaka awards
This year's edition has it's fair share of excitements and speculations
The controversial blogger out to make it big
Blogging is simply an outlet for her passion
Meet the buda boss of 'hapa kule news'
he is now familiar face on Tv, every Friday presenting the news parody hapa kule
Chantelle speaks out her drug addictions and relationship to J Blessing.
For the first time, the singer and actress opens up about her life and love.
My Style - Yemi Alade
A pair of showstopper stilettos with a transparent heel. I spent so much on them that I am even embarrassed to quote the price.
Best Of Two: Why singer Jay-A prefers short girls
P: Education or Skill? - JA: I prefer skill gained from the streets but then education is also important in implementing that skill.
Find us on Social Media
- 1Mama Kayai disses Lupita Nyong'o during Kalasha Awards
- 2Man's Penis 'Cut Off In Botched Circumcision'
- 3Nancy Nyambura aka Jastorina's mother dies just hours after daughter's death
- 4Corpse is beaten in exorcising ritual after mortuary mix-up
- 5Filthy man bathed in public, awarded loaf and soda
- 6Father in law poops on self during a flop domestic violence rescue shame
- 7Watchman nabs his wife night-running
- 8Guys, your woman might have bagged you
- 9Irony of insecure Kenyans seeking refuge in prison
- 10Cheat on a Kenyan man at your own risk
- 1Juliana's son succumbs to chronic asthma attack
- 2Hussein Machozi caught with Mombasa politician's wife
- 3The biggest Kenyan Celebrity publicity stunts of out time
- 4Petra: Am Pregnant Again!
- 5Watch the latest movies at just sh230 on DStv
- 6Hottest Kenyan band, Elani, to drop a new video this week!
- 7MCA arrested on allegations of molesting an underage girl
- 8Socialite Risper: I am not interested in Big Brother Africa
- 9Michelle, Beyonce and Kelly sample Kenyan tune
- 10Celebrities condole Ugandan star, Juliana Kanyomozi, after the death of her son
- 11Mama Kayai disses Lupita Nyong'o during Kalasha Awards