Gospel singer Mbuvi in a road accident
Gospel singer Victor Mbuvi is safe and sound after surviving a road accident that took place along the Nakuru-Eldoret road
Wedding bells for Ringtone?
Word on the street has it that gospel singer ringtone has moved in with a lady
Was Vera Sidika in State House on Tuesday night?
On Tuesday morning, Nairobi about-town girl Vera Sidika was on her Instagram posting photos of her having a good time at the dignitaries reserved presidential villa
'Kinyaunyau' rapper Moustapha needs Viagra; says lover
A Nairobi socialite who has been dating Kupe singer Moustapha has alluded that the singer is sexually weak in bed contrary to the ‘bad boy’ image he professes, the ‘bull of showbiz
Jaguar holds secret wedding in South Africa?
photos exclusively acquired by Pulse presents a full wedding ceremony in which Jaguar and the beauty, an unfamiliar face, are seen exchanging vows in church before a man of God
Kenyan version of the Bachelor premiers next month
You are hearing this for the first time; the Kenyan version of American reality television dating game show The Bachelor is set to premier on one of your favourite TV channels in a month’s time.
New boss; old problems- Vangaal's Manchester woes
The resumption of the English Premier League was certainly something many a Red Devils fans was looking forward to. However, the way it just panned out on the debut day is something manager Louis Van Gaal would rather wish to forget quickly.
Crazy scenes from Naksvegas
So I had to blow off my mates Clifton G and SDPartington’s Lukenya last minute in order to go to Nakuru for da gospel event at Kabarnet.
The drama and twists threatening to separate Tanzania's most celebrated couple
Fresh drama and controversy between Tanzania's most celebrated showbiz lovebirds Diamond Platinumz and model Wema Sepetu is brewing and now their fans are fuelling the beef that has the Tanzania entertainment scene split into two. JOHN LAWRENCE wades through the mucky affair that seems to have roped in former Gor Mahia FC tactician Zdravko Logarusic
Why foreign music is taking over at the expense of local music!
In recent months, there has been a slow but steady rise in the popularity of Tanzanian, Nigerian and South African music on the Kenyan airwaves. Now, TAMIMA IBRAHIM revisits the big debate that has local musicians, DJs and the media harping on an endless blame game
Senator Sonko's precious gem unveiled
Saumu Mbuvi, the daughter of the outspoken wealthy Nairobi Senator Mike Mbuvi aka Sonko is slowly becoming the darling of showbiz media thanks to her larger-than-life lifestyle, fashion sense and a unique rise to stardom. In this Pulse exclusive, she reveals to SNYDER LUKALIA all about being Sonko's 'expensive' dime
When event organizers get it right and delight us with international acts
With international acts like Busy Signal and Alaine expected to thrill local music fans in the next couple of weeks, the long wait by local fans to enjoy quality concerts is over as event promoters seem to be getting their act right for world-class shows, but are local artiste ready to step up their game? asks Pulse’s AUSTINE OKANDE
Chantelle and the joys of being pregnant
“I am having a beautiful pregnancy. It is getting me more beautiful by the day. It is just awesome being at the place I am in my life,” she notes,
Mwafaka goofs that threatened to spoil the party
The Mwafaka Awards held at KICC last Sunday were a great success and Pulse applauds the organisers. However, this does not stop us from exposing the behind-the-scene intrigues that threatened to mess up the event. Pulse's SHEILA KIMANI brings you this untold story
Lingala and Hiphop do it for me- 'We be happening' rapper Kristoff reveals
I listen to hip-hop and Lingala, all day every day.
Ex-comedian Walter Mongare on life after 'Nyambane'
He is one of Kenya's pioneer comedians and has gone through the years, working in radio and TV before his latest appointment to City Hall and now, TONY MOCHAMA has Walter Mongare aka Nyambane talking
Here is why Chilly V would rather be dumped than dump a girl
-Chilly V is a Kenyan artiste signed with Batoz Family and has a new song ‘Dem sio Dem’ featuring J.I
Here is why Ringtone loves plus size women
Ringtone goes for plus size
Find us on Social Media
- 1Doctors too lead unhealthy lifestyles
- 2Genge Dohr: The new genge queen causing ripples on the air waves
- 3Lingala and Hiphop do it for me- 'We be happening' rapper Kristoff reveals
- 4New boss; old problems- Vangaal's Manchester woes
- 5"I was beaten for laughing at circumcised men," says radio presenter Kwach
- 6He’s done! Sonko sells his double-decker bus for Sh7million
- 7Here is why Chilly V would rather be dumped than dump a girl
- 8Mwafaka goofs that threatened to spoil the party
- 9Elephants ‘die in hands of white-collar KWS wardens’
- 10Doctor’s 'dope' injection led to my ban -says athlete Kisorio
- 1Jaguar holds secret wedding in South Africa?
- 2Senator Sonko's precious gem unveiled
- 3Was Vera Sidika in State House on Tuesday night?
- 4'Kinyaunyau' rapper Moustapha needs Viagra; says lover
- 5Gospel singer Mbuvi in a road accident
- 6Ex-comedian Walter Mongare on life after 'Nyambane'
- 7The drama and twists threatening to separate Tanzania's most celebrated couple
- 8Chantelle and the joys of being pregnant
- 9Wedding bells for Ringtone?
- 10New boss; old problems- Vangaal's Manchester woes
- 11Mwafaka goofs that threatened to spoil the party
- 12Here is why Chilly V would rather be dumped than dump a girl
- 13Why foreign music is taking over at the expense of local music!
- 14Here is why Ringtone loves plus size women
- 15Lingala and Hiphop do it for me- 'We be happening' rapper Kristoff reveals