Latest and breaking news
Ingredients that help enhance the appeal of “light” and “low-tar” cigarettes may contribute to the addictiveness of smoking, a study suggests.
How we handle our hair when we undo braids can either make it or break it - literally. If you are like me, you probably can rock your braids for more than eight weeks before you remove them.
Few foreign soaps glued Kenyans to their television screens like The Bold and the Beautiful, which was popularly just referred to us The Bold
Love them or hate them, our two presidents have forever changed the course of history. President Obama inspires us and President Kenyatta? He continues to surprise us.
He has no apologies and says that he had fun while it lasted because ,“What do you want me to do?” he posed, “Go to church just to get laid? Those are holy grounds.”
Dead Sea mud is well known for its beauty and therapeutic properties. The Dead Sea contains the highest concentration of minerals of all the seas in the world.
Every woman has that one man in life whom she can never let go of, no matter what! Boyfriends will come and go, but that one man will forever be around.
An unfortunate Windows 10 user was left red-faced after upgrading to Microsoft's new operating system - when his pornography catalogue began blinking across his screen in a slideshow on repeat.
When a nursing mother discovers she is pregnant, does she have to stop breastfeeding her child? According to medical experts, she doesn't, but society says otherwise as GARDY CHACHA discovers.
In the boardroom, there are more women climbing the corporate ladder on merit. Everyday, I am confronted with women, so bright, spontaneous and mentally agile, which makes me proud to be a Kenyan.
Who is the hottest female DJ in Africa? Pulse's ESTHER MUCHENE lists the top ten female turntablists rocking the decks on the continent
Police in Kabarnet town, Baringo County have detained two men for allegedly abducting a 23-year-old female student from Moi Teachers Training College
I am no expert but I know a thing or two about how leaving the toilet seat up gets in the nerves of most women.
Nairobi is not among the cities slated to host legendary Rn’B singers Babyface and Toni Braxton when they do their African tour next month.
For some unknown reason, we have chosen to be embroiled in petty tantrums that seek to look down, exploit, insult and oppress those who do not belong to our tribes.
It so demeaning because many people, including pastors, members of Parliament, businesspeople and even police officers use the road and stop in Nakuru.
The veteran media girl says that despite the malicious rumours doing rounds in early 90s associating her with the Congolese Soukous musician, she only met him for the first time in 2012
Amani National Congress (ANC) leader Musalia Mudavadi return today after a three-week reflective trip to the United Kingdom, with a promise of a bold comeback in the political scene in readiness for the 2017 presidential race.
A woman has moved to court to have her neighbour charged with beating her up for allegedly stealing her husband on Facebook
Thursday 8:30pm, 23rd July, 2015: I am practically tip toeing outside the house, only to realize my family migrated to Mombasa for the Obama weekend
Follow us on Social Media
- Education not the only path to success
- Religion should make us better people
- Garden in the desert
- Baby will have her way
- Dad accused of murdering two-week-old baby daughter appears before court
- Husband shot mother-in-law dead on revenge mission after his marriage collapsed
- Inspirational family with daughter 'born without face' adopts orphan with same condition
- Here’s why ‘Kidero grass’ will grow
- Shortchanged? Jacaranda Gardens residents in Nairobi cry foul
- How to make public land private
- Watch out for wrongdoers who fault Auditor General’s reports Billow Kerrow Media reports have lately been awash with adverse reports of the Auditor General on the national and county governments accounts for the 2013/14 fiscal year. As is our tradition in recent years, the reaction from affected public institutions was swift but dismissive, a display of usual blatant impunity.
- Kenyans could pick future presidents from top performing county governors Makau Mutua There’s a new school of hard knocks — a proving ground — for Kenyan politics. It’s the county — the single most radical invention of the 2010 Constitution.
- Kenyans must confront country’s dark past if we are to genuinely reconcile Anyang' Nyong'o The message we knew. The person we knew. The problem we had lived with: tribalism and the illusion of national cohesion in Kenya.
- Media highlights on Auditor General’s report misleading Kamotho Waiganjo The Auditor General's report on the National Government expenditure is finally out. After much publicity on the counties' "looting" of public funds, it's now the turn of National Government departments to squirm.
- Obama validated the things Kenyans say to a deaf Opposition, Government Barrack Muluka Stanley Kurt calls him “the Radical-in-Chief.” Kurtz is a metaphor for American ultra right public intellectuals.