Latest and breaking news
Commonwealth Games 5,000 champion Caleb Mwangangi will not compete in the IAAF World Indoor series.
Kenyatta University will seek to extend their dominance when Kenya Universities Sports Association (KUSA) Women’s National Championships, now in fourth edition, head for Africa Nazarene University this weekend.
FKF-KPL TIFF BITES: Players from one half of divide feel pinch of uncertain status of top tier league
As the stand-off over the management of the top league continues, various stakeholders are already feeling the pinch and it threatens to get worse with both parties holding their ground. The biggest sufferers are players who are certain to miss out on their winning allowances.
A career-threatening hamstring injury seemed to have take the wind out of her sails, but World 3,000m steeplechase champion Milcah Chemos Cheywa is not about to hang her spikes.
Eager to help the club deal with its financial challenges, AFC Leopards have formed a rescue team to assist officials run the team. The rescue team held its first consultative meeting last evening at Nyayo
A number of national schools in Rift Valley failed to live up to their status after recording a dismal performance in last year’s Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination.
Leading secondary schools were Wednesday left fighting on which among them had emerged top, following the uncertainty created after the State discontinued ranking.
A former Cabinet minister now serving as senator and six former senior Government officials, Wednesday became the first batch to stand in the dock in a renewed bid to unravel the multi-billion-shilling Anglo Leasing scandal that goes back many years.
Almost 50% of players would love to work with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho as their ideal manager, according to a poll released on Wednesday by FourFourTwo.
A number of schools in Nyanza and Western regions previously known to excel in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination have shocked many by attaining lower grades this year.
Career spy Joseph Boinett jumped the last major hurdle to becoming Kenya's new Inspector General of Police after the National Assembly and Senate approved a joint committee report recommending his appointment to the position.
There was a moment of anxiety at KenGen Olkaria plant in Naivasha after one of the power plants burst into flames during maintenance.
MPs yesterday disagreed on the boundary between parental responsibility and child custody amid claims that a bill seeking to amend the Children Act would go against constitutional provisions on the rights of the child.
It was comforting to see thousands of young people full of energy, excitement and happiness celebrate the release of the 2014 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examination results. And it was not for nothing.
The Pan African Network Group (PANG), the Chinese consortium licensed by the Communications Authority of Kenya (CA), has come under criticism from the Digital Broadcasters Association which incorporates all the media houses that have already adopted the digital signal transmission.
I still do not understand why not a single woman was elected as governor in the March 2013 General Election.
Last year, Zakah, a popular entertainer was forced to change his address and move his family and studio equipment elsewhere.
The National Assembly has in the last two years approved five key laws to shield women and children from abuse and trafficking, and to create a level playing field in nation-building.
There are legal remedies for property owners who suffer the wrath of rogue auctioneers.
All land transactions in Kajiado County done since October 2014 will be dismissed.
Follow us on Social Media
- When rogue auctioneers strike
- Is your neighbourhood safe?
- Homes exhibitions grow as new players seek entry
- The 2014 national crime statistics
- Warning: Kajiado Land transactions to be nullified
- Dubai-based engineering firm sets up office in Nairobi
- How safe are these title deeds?
- Phase Four of Sh6 billion estate in Kajiado launched
- Two buildings that tell the story of Mandera
- The rise of Nakuru’s Workers Estate
- Twisted luck as burglar falls asleep after eating ice cream during house raid
- Fleeing: woman files for divorce after one week of marriage - because her husband's manhood is too big
- Second-hand items gave this man comfort
- Police hunt female blackmailers who conned men into sending naked photos online
- KOT’s take on world’s poorest president Jose Mujica‘s bidding Uruguay farewell
- Professor reveals why men with girlfriends still look at other women.
- Remote village where residents risk their lives just to make a phone call
- Unbelievable:Meet the 'first' black and white twins
- Grandfather walks 56 Km to work every day to support his sick wife
- Women's top sex fantasies revealed and the results may surprise you...
- Settle the matter of judges' retiring age Pravin Bowry The question of retirement age of judicial officers in Kenya is developing to be a contentious one.
- Re-channel CDF to county governments for better utility Alexander Chagema When the High Court declared the Constituency Development Fund (CDF) unconstitutional, it caused such consternation among Members of Parliament that in the ensuing frenzy, the clear demarcation lines that denote Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (Cord) and the Jubilee coalition were obliterated.
- We must rethink the funding and place of Level 5 hospitals Kamotho Waiganjo Sometime in 2012, before the General Election, a policy paper was distributed, I believe through then Health Minister Prof Anyang’ Nyong’o, proposing several ways in which the health sector would be managed in light of impending devolution.
- Deal with teething problems as we mark two years of devolution Billow Kerrow Next week will mark the second anniversary since we ushered in devolution in the new political dispensation in Kenya. For the first time, we had new administrative units, counties, and an elected governor and a county assembly. The governors are holding their second annual summit sponsored by a media house.
- Develop legal mechanism for sending CDF billions to serve the counties Anyang' Nyong'o In simple language, the court ruling on the Constituency Development Fund recently said the 2013 Act which established this institution as we know it today is unconstitutional. Try as we may as law makers, we cannot get around this ruling: we have to abide by it.