Latest and breaking news
Pope Francis begins a visit to Turkey on Friday with the delicate mission of strengthening ties with Muslim leaders while condemning violence against Christians and other minorities in the Middle East.
They may be young and a little timid, but one thing is for certain, their talent and skill has won the admiration of many Kenyan Premier League (KPL) managers.
Shia LaBeouf has made the shocking claim he was raped by a woman who visited him in his #Iamsorry art show earlier this year.
Muslim leaders want the Government to lift the dusk-to-dawn curfew imposed on Lamu County immediately, terming it unconstitutional.
A roadside bomb tore through a bus station near a busy junction in northeast Nigeria on Thursday, killing 40 people including five soldiers, witnesses and a security source on the scene said.
Hundreds of mourners have turned up for the burial of late Homa Bay Senator Otieno Kajwang at his home in Mbita.
A 22-year-old preacher charged with creating disturbance in a church compound allegedly wanted to be paid Sh300 before he could preach, a city court has heard.
A month ago, we told you about employees of a certain organisation on Waiyaki Way who were celebrating over the resignation of their human resource director.
At least 133 people have been killed and more than 100 wounded in clashes between two groups belonging to an Arab tribe in Sudan's West Kordofan state, a tribal leader said on Thursday.
Canada will send 40 military medics to West Africa to help fight the Ebola outbreak, officials said Thursday while also encouraging Canadian health care workers to join the fight.
Voting began Friday in Namibia's presidential and legislative elections, in a vote that is expected to see liberation party the South West People's Organisation (SWAPO) retain power.
An Australian family Friday spoke of their shock after a man jumped out of bushes and drove off in a hearse carrying the body of a relative just before his funeral.
You have probably read a long, senseless post on Facebook that left you wondering exactly what the author wanted from his friends or fans.
A senior Western politician's former driver says his boss was so stingy and it was impossible to get a coin out of him.
Power supremacy between TNA and URP is beginning to show through their propagandists on social media.
Lawyer Felix Kiprono Matagei has denied rumours that he is gay, claiming people are only out to tarnish his name.
County askari jobs continue to elude the young, since the defunct City Council stopped the hiring of fresh blood in the 1990s because of a skewed recruitment processes
Kenyans feel that it was wrong for him to be watching Formula 1 in Abu Dhabi while the country mourned the death of 28 Kenyans who were shot dead by Al-Shaabab in Mandera.
Beni Maniaci is part of Architects music duo together with King from Zimbambwe. Their song, Go Hard Like Vladmir Putin has been viewed over a million times on YouTube.
Nigeria’s leading beauty and cosmetics company will launch its products in the country on November 28 and 29.
Follow us on Social Media
- Pictures: Otieno Kajwang's body viewing in Mbita
- Amazing teacher goes back into the classroom - aged 101
- Pictures: Tears and sorrow as body of Otieno Kajwang arrives in Kisumu
- Notorious prisoner got four female guards pregnant while in jail
- Sad story of mother facing final heart-breaking Christmas with her two sons
- Humans on Earth risk being wiped out by aliens in a huge nuclear explosion
- Meet the 9-year-old baby who might be the key to immortality
- Leadership training and adventure that can only be found on the slopes of Mount Kenya
- Twin brothers defy odds to become fathers on the same day, same hospital and by same midwife
- Divorce lawyer accused of raping female client while she was unconscious
- How to beat terrorists in their game Kipkoech Tanui Let us start off with the annoyance of two Muslim friends of Deputy President William Ruto and Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo.
- America in black and white: Here's simple, naked truth Peter Kimani The American city of Ferguson in Missouri is on fire following the acquittal of a white policeman who shot and killed an unarmed black teen, allegedly because he was wielding what looked like a gun and failed to put up his hands when ordered to.
- Plan to rethink injunction rules timely Pravin Bowry The legal system in Kenya has its foundation structured on the English common law and doctrines of equity.
- We still have a chance to clean up our flawed electoral system Anyang' Nyong'o As we mourn Senator Gerald Otieno Kajwang’ we shall always remember his rallying call in the struggle for the Second Liberation: bado mapambano, or a Luta Continua.
- It's utterly primitive to strip women naked for alleged indecent dressing Makau Mutua Real men don’t attack women. Only cowards and misogynists do. I am beyond disgust. Then barbaric Kenyan men who’ve been stripping women naked make me sick.