Latest and breaking news
An unidentified Ebola patient who was treated at the Emory University Hospital in Atlanta has been released, the hospital said Monday.
“Everything I say on air will be translated into Arabic and French to reach as many people as possible. This is a very humbling experience that proves that God still performs miracles,” she remarked.
Russian Petr Pavlenskiy's previous self-mutilation stunts were part of a protest against his country's regime, but he's yet to reveal his motive for slicing off his ear
Little Angel Cooper was with her dad and another friend when she was struck by a bullet as she left the 7-Eleven store in Kansas City on Friday night
A California woman who tried to sneak into a house through the chimney got stuck and had to be rescued by firefighters, who used dish soap to help extricate the soot-covered intruder, authorities said on Monday.
The driver of a snow plough involved in a deadly plane crash that killed the chief executive of French oil major Total, Christophe de Margerie, in a Moscow airport late on Monday, was drunk, Russia's Investigative Committee said.
I am a second year Diploma in IT student and have this man (52) who is paying for my college fees and gives me pocket money. We have been in this relationship for two years and I am three months pregnant for him.
A man accused in the death of his 3-year-old stepdaughter was being held in a New York City hospital on Sunday after police found him in an apartment with self-inflicted stab wounds, authorities said.
Hundreds of tributes have been posted on social media as grieving friends and family learned of Ashley Dickson's death.
At least 25 suspected Boko Haram insurgents were killed in clashes between soldiers and the Islamist militants in northeast Nigeria and five civilians were killed in fighting elsewhere in the region, a military source and residents said on Monday.
Resilience: She left a salaried job to venture into a business where profit runs into the millions.Her business is selling insurance policies. Her name is Jacky Nduta. Well, Miss Nduta is living easy, but this does not mean she made it easy.
Small spaces are seldom considered worthy of a garden. Yet in today’s urban areas, plot sizes and consequently garden spaces are getting smaller.
Total SA CEO Christophe de Margerie was killed in an airplane accident at Moscow's Vnukovo airport, airport spokeswoman Elena Krylova said on Tuesday.
Daley Blind's late second half strike helped a lacklustre Manchester United salvage a 2-2 draw against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns in the Premier League on Monday.
When Nyeri Catholic Archbishop Nicodemus Kirima was afflicted by myriad health complications as a result of his failing kidney, many from his congregation were devastated.
Kenyan Premier League (KPL) has another pending case after the match between Tusker and Muhoroni Youth was abandoned on Sunday night.
Three Ukambani governors have resolved to strengthen their new-found unity to protect themselves against their political enemies.
A Kisumu court has confirmed charges against a radio presenter charged with defiling a 14-year-old girl.
Does Kenya Harlequin have what it takes to stop Kenya Commercial Bank from successfully defending the Impala Floodlit title?
Kisumu is ready to receive President Uhuru Kenyatta, area leaders assured during Monday's Mashujaa Day celebrations.
Follow us on Social Media
- Her business rakes in Sh12 million a year
- Cost of doing business remains high despite port's 24-hour working directive
- Will new suit spoil party for blue chip companies registered in Mauritius?
- Letter from the beautiful British Columbia...
- Key opportunities that will earn you good cash
- Donors delay some aid to Dar over graft claims
- Finding you the right job is his duty
- Classification rates for tourism facilities to be effected in a month
- Student unveils software that cuts fruit losses by 45pc
- He earns Sh40,000 a week from art, cakes and music
- Police changaa operation turns tragic after officer breaks leg
- Barren woman gets miracle baby after doctors superglue embryo in her womb
- 5 reasons why you should consider online dating after a divorce or tough break up
- Superglue baby: Woman has miracle baby after docs superglue embryo in womb
- Remorseful bank robber hands himself to the police and returns the stolen money
- Scientists prove men have weaker immune systems than women
- How to achieve a comfy toddler’s room
- Naivasha welcomes its first gated estate
- Simple and affordable ways to upgrade your home
- Luxury rental market slows down in Nairobi
- Pursuit for judicial independence appears like supremacy war Billow Kerrow Amid rising concern of acrimonious relationship between the Senate and the courts, the President reiterated to the Judiciary this week that they should respect the constitutional mandate of the other branches of government.
- Rush to get Ebola cure is because it has struck at the heart of America Makau Mutua In the mind of the West, the “centre” of global civilisation, Africa remains the Dark Continent. It conjures up images of a place writhing in pain.
- Prof Mazrui embodied the best in our intellectual development Anyang' Nyong'o It is often said a prophet is not appreciated in his own home. For quite a long time this was true of Prof Ali Mazrui. Though a Kenyan, and the first to become a professor of political science in the then prestigious Makerere University, he rarely gave lectures in his own country.
- Why Uhuru's simplicity could be misleading Kipkoech Tanui There is something nice common to leadership, in particular the Presidency, and our brothers and sisters.
- Billion-shilling fund for marginalised men an idea whose time has finally arrived Peter Kimani Male MPs want a fund worth several billions of shillings inaugurated for the sole purpose of uplifting men who live on the margins of society.