Latest and breaking news
The TNA National Youth leadership has asked Jubilee MPs from Nairobi to support youth entrepreneurs in Nairobi to enable President Uhuru Kenyatta deliver his elections promise.
Labour Cabinet Secretary Kazungu Kambi who has stepped aside from office for being mentioned in a graft report has claimed his accusers may be unhappy with him over his stance on the multi-billion shilling National Social Security Fund
At least 25 people were killed in an attack suspected to be a perpetration of Boko Haram on a community in Nigeria's northeastern state of Borno early Saturday, the same day a crucial presidential election was held, an official of the West African country said.
A robber grabbed a banana off a grocery's shelf and stuck it in his pocket. Staff were fooled that it was a gun and he escaped with cash and cigarettes.
It only takes a small amount of work to give your plain walls a makeover that will add texture, depth and dimension.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned on Sunday the framework Iranian nuclear agreement being sought by international negotiators, saying it was even worse than his country had feared.
A group calling itself Nairobi Cougar Lounge, a private members club based in Lavington is making a shocking but lucrative offer to young men with a big sexual appetite
Here are 10 things only short girls like Avril and Yemi Alade will understand
Energetic Tanzanian songbird Rose Muhando has come out clean about her life-threatening sickness and the loss of her unborn baby last December.
Nicole, 20, had a drunken threesome with the two servicemen at a friend’s house and then her own home at the end of a night out
A man who was arrested for being in possession of bhang tickled the court after confessing he needed the drug to help him ‘concentrate’ at work
A man who allegedly grabbed and fondled a nurse’s breasts has told police that ‘unknown forces’ drove him to the ac
Diamond sold second-hand (mitumba) clothes, was a filling station attendant and was also a freelance photographer which he did to raise studio session money in 2007
Recently, a woman who has been married for 30 years, was kicked out after her last born daughter posted a C-plus score in KCSE
The taste is to die for and on top of that, there is a health benefit to it.
On March 12, a quarrel erupted between Mombasa county commissioner Nelson Marwa and Mombasa police commandant Robert Kitur over police conduct amidst rising insecurity.
One Kenya Railways engineer is at the centre of an unusual exercise outside the complex statistical and impassive computations he accustomed to.
It has now emerged that he has been secretly dating English student Mira Rajput and recently popped the big question!
By choosing to remain silent spectators of the corruption circus instead of addressing this issue, we seem not to truly appreciate the repercussions of the vice. It is noble that the President is talking tough about corruption. However, talk without action is dead.
Bollywood superstars Mika Singh and Kanika Kapoor are expected to perform in Nairobi on April 18.
Follow us on Social Media
- Sex pests have to be punished
- Brussels has a heart and soul
- Kidero ‘talked the walk’ and annoyed voters
- Tokyo men stay one step ahead in fashion
- India's long road to tough traffic laws
- Our teething problems are unique
- Luxury Redefined
- Dying bride organises dream wedding in 20 days after being given just six weeks to live
- New study shows more university students are selling their bodies to pay fees and cater for the high cost of living
- Secure your home against burglary this Easter
- Counties need skilled staff to manage funds Kethi D Kilonzo Treasury and financial management are skills and competencies that take years to learn and master. Members of County Assemblies, and County Executive Committees, who may not have the relevant educational and professional training, should be guided and regularly trained on the ABCs of their budget and financial management functions.
- Kenya must break the shackles from former colonial rulers, forge own path Makau Mutua Kenya’s increasingly proud middle and upper classes are in fact dumb copies of the original, the British middle class. The British accent is still a coveted asset in Kenya. British names are Kenyan names.
- Nigeria election brings out the complex dynamics of an underachieving nation Anyang' Nyong'o Nigeria has a great deal of similarity with Kenya. It is the most prosperous economy on the West African Coast; Kenya enjoys the same status on the East African Coast. It recently rebased its GDP and became the leading economy in Africa; Kenya followed suit and jumped into the rank of a Middle Income Country. It has seen the military play a very important role in politics; Kenya is envious of this and President Uhuru Kenyatta has been in military fatigues and uniform whenever the opportunity arises.
- Why too little empathy for victims of sexual violence? Kamotho Waiganjo However tempting it is to discuss the “list of shame” and the President’s earth shattering State of the Union address, I choose instead to focus on this week’s allegations of rape against an MP. The allegations marked yet a new low for our esteemed Honourables coming in the same week as allegations of verbal abuse on an MP after she scorned the advances of a male colleague. Since the rape matter is still under investigations and being a believer in the constitutional principle of presumption of innocence, I will not deem the MP guilty.
- Atheists must stop imposing their beliefs on society Alexander Chagema Understanding the Bible as one would while reading a newspaper, text book or novel is challenging.