Latest and breaking news
South Sudan's rebel leader Riek Machar accused government forces on Monday of repeatedly breaking a ceasefire and putting at risk a peace deal just days after it was reached.
Regularity has returned to the city of Eldoret after a three days' National Thanksgiving Meeting by self- proclaimed Prophet Dr David Owuor came to an end Sunday evening with some of the followers seeming to be stranded in town.
Dortmund have now confirmed the deal for United's young Belgian international forward Adnan Januzaj on loan.
In his first interview since being fired from the WWE in late July, Hulk Hogan apologized on “Good Morning America” for his use of the n-word and insisted that he’s not a racist.
Spanish TV station TVE are reporting that Real Madrid have agreed a £25m player-plus-cash deal for David De Gea.
A Form Three female student is among 60 youths who were arraigned at Mombasa Law Courts Monday over drug related charges.
"After it (the bomb) happened, they increased security here. And I think each person has his or her own destiny, so I don't worry too much," Chen Bing-bing added.
It all went down at the Crow Daddys Club in Fedha Estate over the weekend as hundreds turned up for the grand opening of the newly refurbished Tusker Lite club.
Teachers' unions that have called for a strike beginning Tuesday have declined to respond to the charge by their employer that they have not issued a strike notice required before going for a strike.
Saudi authorities said Monday that three Canadians, one Pakistani and a Nigerian woman were among 10 people killed in a fire at a residential complex rented by oil giant Saudi Aramco at the weekend.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc's $37 billion deal for aerospace supplier Precision Castparts Corp is encouraging investors to consolidate the fragmented aircraft components industry, even as Boeing Co uses its clout as the world's biggest plane maker to put a check on some deals.
Police are holding two Dutch and Guinea nationals after they were found trafficking narcotic drugs of unknown value at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi.
His win at the Mwafaka Awards on Sunday night definitely took many by surprise. Denis Mwangi a.k.a Papa Dennis is the newly crowned Mwafaka Best Male Artiste of the year.
A fall in Kenyan food prices slowed inflation to 5.84 percent year-on-year in August from 6.62 percent in the previous month, the statistics office said on Monday.
Kenya Defence Forces Army Commander Lieutenant General Leonard Ngondi has visited AMISOM KDF troops serving in Kismayu sector in Somalia and urged them to be professional in their work.
But he also wants to be registered as disabled because he says his giant penis gets in the way and he is not able to hold down a proper job.
Men are very different from women and the obvious simplest reason is that men are physical while women are emotional
Kelly said, “It was all going well until that Monday morning before the wedding when I woke up and had ten missed calls, and then my husband told me that my mum had died.
Learning at a fairly late age is no joke. I joined Kenyatta University in 1998 for a Bachelor’s degree in arts (psychology and religion).
LG Electronics has announced it will expand its branch network in the eastern African region to improve the availability of its products and services for a growing client base.
Follow us on Social Media
- Heartbroken bride moves wedding for dying dad but loses mum days before ceremony
- Man with 'world's longest penis' says women are too afraid to have sex with him`
- Woman handed two-week prison term for loud love making session and making neighbour's life a misery
- Elders order two sisters to be raped after their brother ran off with a married woman
- 'Thirty-eight' teenage 'virgins' die in horror bus crash on way to dance for African King
- Will mainstream media be relevant in this age?
- Baby is proudly Kenyan
- Some questions make visitors rather uneasy
- Take note of warning signs
- Spies kept tabs on Nobel winner Doris Lessing
- Despite hiccups, 2010 law offers ray of hope for Kenya Kamotho Waiganjo The Ipsos poll detailing the public’s views on the Constitution and particularly on devolution were gratifying to many of us who recognise the fundamental way in which the new law has transformed Kenya for the better.
- Confusion in the police command structure contribute to insecurity Anyang' Nyong'o To tell you the truth I am extremely frustrated by this insecurity issue. I don’t know whether it is I who is going crazy or whether certain things just happen not to make sense any more these days.
- With ICC ruling on case, Ruto not out of the woods Makau Mutua The chickens of the International Criminal Court have come home to roost for TNA’s Uhuru Kenyatta and URP’s William Ruto. The last two weeks have been turbulent for Kenya’s numero uno and numero dos.
- Kenyans feel the impact of progressive 2010 Constitution Billow Kerrow Five years after its promulgation, our Constitution has had a tremendous impact on the socio-political life of Kenyans.
- Citizens have a duty to challenge the things Parliament is imposing on them Barrack Muluka Nineteenth Century American thinker David Henry Thoreau has taught us that State institutions will sometimes forget why they exist. It is not just some individuals within those institutions.