Latest and breaking news
Catherine Kamau a.k.a Celina of Mother-in-Law is the lucky lass who shall be taking over the Sugar and spice show hosting and she was quite excited to unveil the news to the world.
Uwezo Fund has urged University students to prepare their career plans while still at campus by taking up loans to venture into businesses.
This afternoon, all roads lead to Jomo Kenyatta Airport (JKIA) to welcome Sauti Sol back to Kenya.
Kenya's shilling fell on Tuesday to a 3-1/2-year low, with traders citing panic buying by some importers after the currency hit 100 against the dollar and as the market focused on a central bank policy meeting.
Long gone are the days of Grandpa Thiong’o, when a couple started out with nothing but a razor-thin mattress, smoky kerosene stove, one sufuria, a spoon and two plastic cups.
A teenager blew herself up near a mosque on Monday night in an apparent suicide attack attempt in Kano, Nigeria's second-largest city, police said.
Two university students who were reported missing in April might have joined Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), police investigations suggest.
You are at the altar, all dressed in white. Yeah right. Him: suit and tie. And yeah, you are so happy, smiling and crying at the same time.
Lately, I've been thinking about gardening a lot. I haven't gardened much in my lifetime. I spent most of my growing-up years on a farm but I was away at school
A few days ago, irate residents brought down a house they claimed was being built on a road blocking their passage
Armed gangsters tried to rob the ‘wrong man’ in downtown Nairobi, and it didn’t end well.
Gay and bisexual men in Nigeria are reporting increased reluctance to access healthcare after the country passed a law last year levying additional sanctions against same-sex couples.
Most women have found themselves in this scenario. You go in for a meeting with colleagues, who, incidentally are all men.
giggle like a two-year-old every time I look at him. He makes me feel so giddy even when I don’t intend to be. We have been together for a while now but my heart still flips like the first time I saw him.
Dr Neil DeGrasse Tyson is an astrophysicist, someone who studies the physical and chemical properties and structures of stars, planets, and other objects in outer space
A mother has spoken of the incredible moment her newborn baby “came back from the dead” after she stopped breathing for almost 10 minutes.
Do you ever wish your little ones could eat vegetables without a fuss? I have found a new trick that gets my nieces and nephews to eat vegetables, and this is just a recipe. I use whatever vegetables I have in hand, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, the list is endless. The end result is always great and the children get to enjoy and get a nutritious meal.
So what, we burn alcohol dens when other drugs can be used
Samsung Electronics posted 6.9 trillion won (6.1 billion U.S. dollars) in operating profit for the second quarter, a regulatory filing showed Tuesday.
‘A man’s car size is inversely proportional to the size of his penis’
Follow us on Social Media
- Tracking the billions of taxpayers’ money spent on cash-strapped corporations
- State bets on multi-sectoral strategy to steer tourism recovery
- To win war on illicit brews, open an economic front
- Past beneficiaries of state bailout funds
- Why sustainability reporting is a marker for decision making
- 150 Chinese firms eye Kenya market
- Squad Digital: Advertising solutions for the digital market
- Boom for local software developers as firms buy up Kenyan IT solutions
- Kitui bets on coal deposits to turn their fortunes
- Major issues to time for startup success
- Lewa Marathon: Tough course for a worthy cause
- Man in full funeral attire spotted paddling in coffin on lake next to a hospice
- Twins give birth to their first babies on the same day hours before turning 30
- Use education to promote creativity
- Time does not wait for us
- Were Kenyan designers outwitted?
- Age will soon be a painful number
- Body shapers can be harmful to your health
- The most popular nicknames men call their manhoods revealed in survey
- Jitters over proposed land sizes for Kenyans
- Obama's coming shouldn't occasion lockdown in Nairobi Alexander Chagema The first ever Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Sub-Saharan Africa comes to Nairobi from July 24-25. The summit will be held at the United Nations Gigiri offices with expected attendance of at least 2,000 delegates. US President Barack Obama is among the dignitaries expected to attend.
- Develop policies that discourage excessive alcohol consumption Billow Kerrow I am a Muslim, and hence a teetotaler by choice. Islam outlaws imbibing of intoxicants in whatever quantity, of whatever type.
- Issue of same-sex marriage deeply divisive Kethi D Kilonzo On June 26, 2015 the US Supreme Court ordered every state in the United States to license and give legal recognition to same-sex marriage.
- Pope Francis may be the progressive champion Catholic Church needs Makau Mutua I wasn’t sorry to see Pope Benedict XVI resign the papacy on February 28, 2013. But I doubt he left voluntarily.
- Ivar Kituyi died in his prime and a bright star was dimmed too soon Anyang' Nyong'o “We always take it for granted that when we bring up our kids they will be there till we pass on. The children will see us to the grave, not the other way round.