Latest and breaking news
Ethnicity among religious leaders has been termed an impediment to national cohesion and integration in Kenya.
Soulful worship music is fast being replaced by the new school gospel hits as many sideline past gospel hit makers for being too conventional
Embu town will be transformed into a modern city complete with two by-passes, a railway line, modern stadium and recreational parks, according to an integrated strategic development plan released on Wednesday.
Nairobi residents like most people throughout the country are waiting for the dreaded El-Nino rains with bated breath after the weather man announced the rains are expected any day from Wednesday.
Several tenants at the Taj Mall shopping complex in Embakasi have relocated after the National Land Commission revoked its title deed to pave way for the construction of Outer Ring Road.
A female babysitter who had sex with an 11-year-old boy has admitted: "I fall in love too quickly."
England's Football Association could introduce rules to punish coaches for interfering with medical staff following Chelsea's controversial sidelining of team doctor Eva Carneiro
The Gunners have got off to a disastrous start in Europe after back-to-back defeats to Dinamo Zagreb and Olympiakos.
Writing in his latest book, Leading , Ferguson said: "Sadly, there are examples of players who have similar backgrounds
In this era of increased cases of terror attacks, rape and robbery, life for many city dwellers has not been easy and security is not guaranteed. Fact is many of us are not adequately prepared to handle an intruder.
Having been re-elected as FIFA president in May, Blatter announced in June that he was calling a fresh election for February 2016
FIFA presidential candidate Chung Mong-Joon said he plans to start legal action against world football leader Sepp Blatter for "embezzlement."
The 48-year-old German, who is expected to be appointed as Brendan Rodgers' successor this week
Nasri announced his retirement from international football in August last year after being dropped from the squad that went to Brazil in 2014 and insisted he was happy with the decision.
Pellegrini said he could not prevent Kompany from joining up with the Belgian squad, but made it clear that the player would not be fit to play.
The 25-year-old French made his first start of the season against Ligue 1 side Bordeaux in the Europa League on Sept. 17 and he did not hide his frustration after missing Liverpool's opening five games.
The anti-graft agency has cleared Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho over corruption claims in allocation of Mwembe Tayari Market.
Russian air strikes have destroyed the main weapons depots of a U.S.-trained rebel group in Syria, their commander said on Wednesday, in an expansion of Russian attacks on insurgents backed by foreign enemies of President Bashar al-Assad.
Jones made his comeback to United's first team from "mild thrombosis" two weeks ago and has been called up for England's European Championship qualifiers against Estonia on Friday
South African supporters could catch a glimpse of the future if the only uncapped member of their Rugby World Cup squad gets a run-out against the United States
Follow us on Social Media
- Son of a Trump: Mexican comedians hit back in insult-laden show
- Chancellor Kalonzo wants EAC to harmonise varsity curriculum
- Parents are definitely the safety net for their children
- Cannibal murders parents then has sex with their dead bodies
- Are you programmed to become wealthy or poor?
- 'World's biggest snake' has been discovered
- Senior Vatican priest comes out as gay and is immediately sacked
- Mombasa Mystery coin could be the oldest ever found in Kenya
- Schoolboy narrates how he was seduced by his female teacher
- Research: How women choose their male partners
- Kenya’s speeding laws call for review Pravin Bowry The ever-growing and largely non-compliant motoring community, the Kenya National Highways Authority and the pesky and corrupt enforcement agency, the National Police Service, have made driving in the country a nightmare; all compounded by a confusing set of laws.
- Offer inspired leadership otherwise the economy will begin to stagnate Anyang' Nyong'o The latest information on the performance of the Kenyan economy shows that rapid economic growth is now uncertain.
- Democratic nominations will strengthen Opposition Kethi D Kilonzo The fish is rotten from the head to the tail. That is the only way to describe the shambolic and chaotic party nominations process in Kenya.
- State-sponsored terrorism undermining world peace Billow Kerrow When political awakening across the Arab world in 2010, popularly known as the ‘Arab spring’, swept through several countries in North Africa and the Middle East, it was clear that people were uneasy with the old order and wanted change, in leadership and the way things were done in their countries.
- Rise of extremism in our politics should worry us Kamotho Waiganjo One of the most amazing but distressing characteristics of today’s national politics, is the growth of extreme partisanship on even the most basic of issues.