Latest and breaking news
Tunisia will be allowed to compete in the 2017 Cup of Nations qualifiers after all as The African Confederation of Football (CAF) confirmed on Tuesday the dispute with the Tunisian football federation (FTF) has been resolved.
A study has found that Chelsea's Eden Hazard and Arsenal's Mesut Ozil are the joint best performing attacking midfielders in Europe.
The sour relationship between Nairobi County Assembly and the County Secretary Lilian Ndegwa Tuesday escalated when Members of County Assembly threatening to force her out of office.
The chairman of the Public Accounts Committee Ababu Namwamba has written to the Speaker of the National Assembly Justin Muturi seeking to be excused from "all parliamentary business" until the anti-graft body concludes investigations into the PAC.
A police officer who has sex with three women while he was on duty has been jailed.
"The allegations again me are farfetched and based on rumours. If indeed I have a chopper and a house worthy Sh33 million I will ask the government to help me get a logbook for the chopper and help me recover rent from the house,
The spacious grounds include two attached garages, one external garage, full size pool and Jacuzzi, tiger cages and a basketball court.
A couple of Jeremy Kyle were laughed at for accusing each other of cheating when BOTH had been unfaithful numerous times.
Nigeria's opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) declared victory in the presidential election on Tuesday, saying Africa's most populous nation was "witnessing history".
Plus size woman loses third of bodyweight after stumbling on boyfriend's secret texts calling her 'massive'
A woman lost nearly a third of her body weight after reading a text from her boyfriend to his pal describing her as "massive" and "an embarrassment."
A far-left Turkish terror group took an Istanbul prosecutor hostage on Tuesday and threatened to kill him, prompting special forces officers to enter the courthouse and police to evacuate the building.
A bitter mum has been jailed for 42 years for arranging the horrific murder of her young son to get revenge on the boy's father.
The jilted lover was so upset when he was dumped by his girlfriend that he turned up at her house wrapped in firecrackers threatening to blow himself up.
Celebrated gospel artistes Gloria Muliro, Robert Kamanzi and the late Angela Chibalonza emerged as the highest earners in the broadcasting category for royalties paid out by the Music Copyright Society of Kenya
Saying, or even thinking, “My man left me for another woman” is extremely painful and heartbreaking to any woman
Lufthansa said Tuesday it will cancel celebrations marking the German airline's 60th anniversary in the wake of last week's deadly crash of an Airbus jet from its low-cost subsidiary Germanwings.
On Sunday, the 26th April, Milele Beach Hotel will be the stage for several big names in the gospel industry.
Leading smartphone and tablet manufacturer Infinix Mobility has today launched a new android smartphone-Hot Note with 2 days battery life and super-fast charge. Unlike most smartphones, the Infinix Hot Note x551 is backed by a massive 4000mAh battery, with fast charging mode, which means that 20 minutes of charge allows you up to 7 hours performance.
The much discussed move to support voice calls has been on-going since February last year and many Whatsapp users on the android platforms were fascinated to find the new tab more so that it’s working in Kenya.
Sierra Leoneans breathed a sigh of relief on Monday as they emerged from a three-day nationwide lockdown imposed in a bid to prevent a resurgence of the deadly Ebola virus
Follow us on Social Media
- Real estate dealers look to unlock Industrial Area’s value
- Exit Karen saga, enter Athi River: How Portland is being robbed of Sh40 billion land
- Tech: Infinix launches new phone-sale model
- Partnership seeks to prove there’s profit in insuring the poor
- Africa’s tech maverick talks power of 4G, digital learning
- Corruption in Kenya — blame it on shopkeeper
- Corporate IV: KCB
- In Brief: Oil drops 5pc on Iran worries
- 2015 to be year of growth for logistics industry in Africa, says DHL report
- Advertising: Y&R returns to Kenya
- Sex pests have to be punished
- PM David Cameron’s wife asks him to quit so they can live in a lavish Sh1billion house
- Brussels has a heart and soul
- Kidero ‘talked the walk’ and annoyed voters
- Is this the world's hottest maths Professor?
- Tokyo men stay one step ahead in fashion
- India's long road to tough traffic laws
- Our teething problems are unique
- Luxury Redefined
- Dying bride organises dream wedding in 20 days after being given just six weeks to live
- Counties need skilled staff to manage funds Kethi D Kilonzo Treasury and financial management are skills and competencies that take years to learn and master. Members of County Assemblies, and County Executive Committees, who may not have the relevant educational and professional training, should be guided and regularly trained on the ABCs of their budget and financial management functions.
- Kenya must break the shackles from former colonial rulers, forge own path Makau Mutua Kenya’s increasingly proud middle and upper classes are in fact dumb copies of the original, the British middle class. The British accent is still a coveted asset in Kenya. British names are Kenyan names.
- Nigeria election brings out the complex dynamics of an underachieving nation Anyang' Nyong'o Nigeria has a great deal of similarity with Kenya. It is the most prosperous economy on the West African Coast; Kenya enjoys the same status on the East African Coast. It recently rebased its GDP and became the leading economy in Africa; Kenya followed suit and jumped into the rank of a Middle Income Country. It has seen the military play a very important role in politics; Kenya is envious of this and President Uhuru Kenyatta has been in military fatigues and uniform whenever the opportunity arises.
- Why too little empathy for victims of sexual violence? Kamotho Waiganjo However tempting it is to discuss the “list of shame” and the President’s earth shattering State of the Union address, I choose instead to focus on this week’s allegations of rape against an MP. The allegations marked yet a new low for our esteemed Honourables coming in the same week as allegations of verbal abuse on an MP after she scorned the advances of a male colleague. Since the rape matter is still under investigations and being a believer in the constitutional principle of presumption of innocence, I will not deem the MP guilty.
- Atheists must stop imposing their beliefs on society Alexander Chagema Understanding the Bible as one would while reading a newspaper, text book or novel is challenging.