Latest and breaking news
Two Australians convicted of drug trafficking in Indonesia are set to be shot by firing squad on Wednesday.
Thierry Henry says that Arsenal need to buy a new spine for their team - and that they won't win a league title with Olivier Giroud up front.
Manchester United’s Juan Mata has congratulated his friend Eden Hazard after he won the PFA Player of the Year award on Sunday.
A brilliant student threw herself in front of a high-speed train after becoming stressed over her studies, a coroner heard today.
A vile nurse who filmed himself raping two unconscious women? patients while working at a hospital has been jailed for 18 years.
John Terry has rubbed salt in Arsenal's wounds after claiming: "You can't win titles with tippy tappy football."
A beggar has been ordered to compensate a 12 year-old girl after forcing her to hand over the last 15p ( sh.2150) of her pocket money.
CORD leader Raila Odinga has asked Chinese businesses to forge links with county governments in Kenya for investment opportunities saying the country is keen to ensure growth is driven from diverse quarters.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says that there is "not a lot" between his side and champions-elect Chelsea.
Authorities in Burundi arrested a leading dissident and shut down the main independent radio station Monday as they battled a second day of demonstrations against a bid by the president to cling to power for a third term.
Alexis Sanchez has vowed that Arsenal will challenge for the title next season.
Nepalese officials scrambled on Monday to get aid from the main airport to people left homeless and hungry by a devastating earthquake two days earlier, while thousands tired of waiting fled the capital Kathmandu for the surrounding plains.
President Obama surprised his White House guests at a recent Correspondents' Dinner - by hiring an anger translator to tell the press what he really thinks.
Imenti Central MP Gideon Mwiti has lodged a petition at the High Court seeking to bar the victim's lawyers from being enjoined in the rape case against him.
Chelsea's Belgium forward Eden Hazard won England's PFA player of the year award ahead of Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane and Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea on Sunday.
Angolan opposition party UNITA said on Monday more than 1,000 civilians were killed when Angolan police clashed with members of a Christian sect last week, rather than the 13 reported by police.
Kenya's central bank was in the market on Monday to sell an unspecified amount of dollars after the shilling hit a fresh three-year low, traders said.
The video guru who is credited for most successful videos on TV right now arrives in Nairobi on Tuesday next week for the shoot that has been sponsored by Sadat Muhindi, the CEO of Maliza Umaskini
An Australian death row convict married his girlfriend in prison on Monday, a day before his possible execution by an Indonesian firing squad for drug offences.
President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed new executives to manage State Corporations, in a move aimed at reforming Parastatals.
Follow us on Social Media
- Beggar ordered to compensate girl who handed over last of her pocket money to him
- Vile rapist nurse jailed for 18 years
- Student throws herself in front of high-speed train after becoming stressed over school
- Grieving dad writes brutally honest obituary for daughter who died of heroin overdose
- Children tried to save mother as she was murdered by their dad but couldn't get through to police
- Girl aged 12 who beat cancer kicked out of school for missing class
- School pupil carries disabled best friend to lessons for 3 years and pair get top marks
- Prisoner 'hires three bodyguards to protect him from other inmates in prison'
- 6-year-old karate kid is youngest person to become 2nd degree black belt despite having arthritis
- Grandma left with gruesome gaping hole in leg after tattoo becomes infected
- Formation of JAP short-sighted and could hurt Uhuru’s administration Makau Mutua I don’t know who came up with the idea of the Jubilee Alliance Party. Nor do I know why anyone would dream up “JAP.”
- Mutula's spirit lives on two years after his death Kethi D Kilonzo Today marks two years since that day we found you on your bed in your favourite home. Valhalla, where kings lie. You had a grin on your face. Or was it a smirk? Even in death, head held high, unbowed.
- Radicalisation means different things to diverse groups Billow Kerrow Just what does the term radicalisation mean, in relation to the war on terrorism? We use it quite often but we all attach a different meaning to it, and its causes.
- Kenyans now appreciate the benefits of devolution Kamotho Waiganjo This was devolution celebration week. The negative press that tended to define conversations on devolution, ranging from MCAs travel to exotic destinations and Governors spending more time motorcading through Nairobi than resolving health in their counties was absent.
- Skeptics must learn that counties will be more effective with extra funding Anyang' Nyong'o Some time in the late 1950s, a British colonial officer came to our village in Ratta, in then Central Nyanza District, for a public baraza with us.