Latest and breaking news
After Mario Balotelli's half-time shirt swap proved so controversial in midweek, Paddy Power today set up their own 'Swap Shop' at Anfield today, ahead of Liverpool's clash with Hull City.
Besides buying myself a car, what else can I buy in my name that will not make me have a conflict with my future husband?
Radio has given me the opportunity to learn and share. It is the place I can influence as many people positively.
If her childhood dream had come true, Doreen Nabwire Omondi would be one of many lawyers in the country.
Whenever you have reason to see a gynaecologist or any other doctor, my bet is that you don't just walk in to see just any.
Former England captain Rio Ferdinand is planning to retire from football at the end of the current domestic season, the Queens Park Rangers defender has said.
Former world 800-metre champion Mbulaeni Mulaudzi died Friday aged 34 in a car crash on his way to a Johannesburg athletics meeting, President Jacob Zuma said in a statement.
It is quite embarrassing for a lady to have a dirty comb. Brushes and combs gather dirt, dust and chemicals from hair products like oils, pomades and gels.
I met Claire at USIU when I was in charge of ‘Choose Life’ programme, which was running in colleges and universities in 2009.
The voice changer is a fun tool to use when holding those birthday parties or even for the older kids to play with, for that endless amusement.
If you are one of those people who rely on chamomile tea or sleeping pills to help you sleep, you may want to try this amazing inexpensive invention to soothe yourself to sleep.
The surround music is the coolest because it spoils me, and I can’t quite feel the traffic jam while with mama.
Theo Walcott, who has been out with a knee injury since January,
Tension is high in Sirata in Mukutani division, Baringo South sub-county, after raiders struck on Friday night and drove away more than 30 cattle.
Coconut oil has long been lauded for both its beauty and health benefits. Our mothers and grandmothers would often use this oil on their hair and skin.
The question of whether teething causes diarrhoea in babies is as probably as old as the practice baby nursing among humans.
Most refer to them as serving trolleys but in essence, they are known as bar carts. Lately, they have become popular in most homes,
A princess fifth in line for the Romanian throne and her husband who admitted running a cockfighting ring in rural Oregon have both sentenced to probation and ordered to forfeit $200,000 from the sale of the property, federal prosecutors said on Thursday.
Whether its for religious or social reasons, some situations call for women to dress modestly.
The month was January; the year, 2004. Catherine Ngaracu-Mutua felt a pimple-like growth on her breast. “The small lump was not even painful,” she says.
Follow us on Social Media
- Romanian princess, husband sentenced for cockfighting syndicate
- Furious teenager throws PlayStation 3 out of window after conceding last-minute FIFA goal defeat
- Coming soon: Kenya’s world class metropolis
- Ngilu- National Land Commission wars hit lenders
- Old Namanga hotel that was a hit with tourists
- Construction of lawyers’ convention centre on course
- ‘Local firms register late for expos, miss good spots’
- Living large in a small space
- Want to get pregnant? Give your man a beer a day
- Parents beware, danger may be lurking on living room walls, other painted surfaces
- Investing in merit means investing in a peaceful future, better society Peter Kimani Class Eight pupils as well as Form Four students sit their final year examinations this month. And the country’s leadership has sent them their good wishes.
- Season of migration to the north is nigh, bearing the burden of being an African Peter Kimani It’s the season of migration to the North, yet again. And coming in the wake of Ebola-mongering, I’m curious what kind of reception I’m likely to encounter, first in London, and later in Houston in the US.
- Staying put, no matter where the wind blows Peter Kimani I’m writing this from a temporary base near my old desk at The Standard. After years of absence, the questions from old colleagues are interesting: So, are you back? I’m not sure if they mean a return to the company or country.
- Falling crude oil prices tricky for Kenya Mohamed Wehliye In the past few weeks, oil prices have been on a downward trend, hitting their lowest levels in the past four years. Oil prices have declined more than $30 per barrel since the mid-June high of $115 per barrel.
- A new era for victims of crime in Kenya Pravin Bowry After years of suffering in silence, the plight of victims of crime in Kenya has at last been addressed as envisaged in Article 50(9) of the Constitution. The President assented to the Victims Protection Act on September 14, 2014.