Latest and breaking news
South Sudan rebels on Sunday accused the army of violating a ceasefire, just hours after it came into effect, by bombarding their positions along the White Nile river.
De Gea’s agent, Jorge Mendes, has flown into Manchester in a bid to negotiate a compromise deal that will see the Spaniard get his dream move to the Bernabeu before the transfer deadline
Increasing calls to declare cancer, one of the top killers in the country, as a national disaster have been brushed aside by the government as unnecessary.
Mikel also financially supports his daughter, who was born after the couple met at a London nightclub in 2013.
It is the second matchday squad in a row that Wanyama has been omitted from after he was left out of the Saints’ Europa League party to face FC Midtjylland in midweek.
Arsenal could make a shock move for Leicester’s star man...
The French forward was in sublime form for Atleti last season and Louis van Gaal has considered bringing him to Old Trafford to help solve their current striker crisis.
That is despite the fact that United are seemingly short of out-and-out strikers.
The Nairobian can reveal that most of the sex workers arrived in the county from as early as July to pitch tent in the town and other neighbouring trading centres such as Suswa
A Vihiga man claims he spends sleepless nights fighting his late wife’s demons.
First Lady Margaret Kenyatta wrapped her four-day tour of duty in Japan Sunday by visiting the Shinnyo-en Buddhist organization at the Ogen Centre in Tachikawa.
But don’t dip yourself in mafuta taa hoping for some instant miracle, let the beauty experts do the waxing
A medicine man in Kwale claims that most of his clients either want to boost their libido or win over local women
Her name was Constance Bachelor, and I met her on one of the travels to the Western hemisphere. She was from California, and we had an instant connection.
adio host Kalekye Mumo had always made it clear she loved her ‘big mama’ body and wouldn’t change it for anything. However, she recently had to swallow her own words when her doctor told her the excess weight was a health risk.
When Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua kicked off his Maendeleo Chap Chap campaign last week, he seemed unstoppable. But his movement appears to have met some obstacles.
Kenyan-born Bahraini Eunice Kirwa claimed bronze in 2:27.39, while defending champion Edna Kiplagat could only finish fifth (2:28.18) behind Kenyan teammate Jemima Sumgong (2:27.42).
Beauty is the quality of being pleasing to look at, appealing and attractive, one would say.
Billionaire Donald Trump has soared in opinion polls for the Republican presidential primary, but inflammatory anti-immigrant rhetoric could cost him the crucial Latino vote in the 2016 White House race.
New Orleans remembered the dead and celebrated its painstaking comeback from disaster on Saturday, a decade after Hurricane Katrina ripped through the "Big Easy" leaving devastation and chaos in its wake.
Follow us on Social Media
- Will mainstream media be relevant in this age?
- Baby is proudly Kenyan
- Some questions make visitors rather uneasy
- Take note of warning signs
- Spies kept tabs on Nobel winner Doris Lessing
- Too much sugar is harmful to both adults and children
- Zanzibar: The spice of East Africa
- Paris is truly a city of dreams
- Must it be called Jomo Kenyatta Prize for Literature?
- Fashion world offers brand-new 'mitumba' to save the environment
- Despite hiccups, 2010 law offers ray of hope for Kenya Kamotho Waiganjo The Ipsos poll detailing the public’s views on the Constitution and particularly on devolution were gratifying to many of us who recognise the fundamental way in which the new law has transformed Kenya for the better.
- Confusion in the police command structure contribute to insecurity Anyang' Nyong'o To tell you the truth I am extremely frustrated by this insecurity issue. I don’t know whether it is I who is going crazy or whether certain things just happen not to make sense any more these days.
- With ICC ruling on case, Ruto not out of the woods Makau Mutua The chickens of the International Criminal Court have come home to roost for TNA’s Uhuru Kenyatta and URP’s William Ruto. The last two weeks have been turbulent for Kenya’s numero uno and numero dos.
- Kenyans feel the impact of progressive 2010 Constitution Billow Kerrow Five years after its promulgation, our Constitution has had a tremendous impact on the socio-political life of Kenyans.
- Citizens have a duty to challenge the things Parliament is imposing on them Barrack Muluka Nineteenth Century American thinker David Henry Thoreau has taught us that State institutions will sometimes forget why they exist. It is not just some individuals within those institutions.