Trial Chamber V(b) of the International Criminal Court (ICC) has set November 12 this year as the new date of for the commencement of the trial of President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Kenya's Church leaders want foreigners implicated in sex abuse with underage girls in Coast counties deported immediately.
The Government Thursday bowed to pressure from industrial action taken by nurses and unionisable staff which largely paralysed services at the Kenyatta National Hospital.
A middle aged man who raped an 80 year old woman has been sentenced to serve 20 years in jail.
A man seeking to overturn Kisii Senator Chris Obure’s win through a petition was not a chief tallying agent as he claimed in his evidence, an election court heard.
- Kin stunned as granny ‘returns from the dead’
- My long painful struggle in search of a job
- Obama confuses UK finance minister with soul singer
- Horror tale of graduate gangster
- Controversy as patient 'dies' resurrects then dies
- Garang’s ‘State House’ in Lavington
- Woman admits she hired hitmen twice to kill ‘unfaithful’ husband
- Govt agrees to hike striking nurses' pay
- Eye-gouge victim Tina Nash's new boyfriend on assault charge
- Gor In Quandary as coach Logarusic gives club conditions for return
- Uhuru ICC trial begins Nov 12
Police are investigating an incident in which a Chinese national was Wednesday night shot dead in a robbery incident in Lavington area, Nairobi.
The hearing of a petition filed by Kanu Secretary General Nick Salat challenging the election of Bomet Senator Prof Wilfred Lesan has begun at the Kericho High Court.
State rethinks proposal to increase the price of basic items by 16 per cent to shield the poor
AccessKenya0.00 last 9.55
Athi River Mining-1.50 last 63.00
Bamburi-4.00 last 212.00
BAT-37.00 last 540.00
US President Barack Obama repeatedly called British finance minister George Osborne "Jeffrey" at the G8 summit, media reported on Thursday.
A Spanish judge has summoned Barcelona's Argentine footballer Lionel Messi to appear in court on 17 September over tax fraud allegations.
Though the circumstances under which Treasury failed to include in this year’s Budget money to pay teachers their increased allowances, as agreed with past governments
Every night, over 200,000 angry women, most of them single mothers, are walking the urban streets across the country hustling for their daily upkeep.
The rift between the National Police Service Commission (NPSC) and the National Police Service (NPS) could widen further.
The once untouchable West African drug lords in Nairobi have gone underground as they plot to fight robust government efforts to cripple them.
Exactly two weeks after High Court Judge Mumbi Ngugi nullified the appointment of county commissioners by former President Kibaki, last year, I wrote an opinion commentary in this paper castigating her decision.
- Ombudsman critical to judicial reforms
- It’s unfortunate that our athletes are our pride and also our shame
- The prevalence of corruption has entrenched the country in poverty
- Fifty years later, is history repeating itself in attempts to kill devolution?
- Expand the manufacturing sector to create jobs
- Uhuru should uphold Raila’s dignity in defeat
Cases of domestic violence, drug abuse and suicides have increased within the Kenyan community abroad especially in the US.
Your landlord could be planning to increase your monthly rent under the pretext of complying with the requirement by the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) that all landlords pay tax on rental income.
James Gandolfini, the US actor best known for his role as a therapy-seeking mob boss in The Sopranos, has died at the age of 51.