Cases of domestic violence, drug abuse and suicides have increased within the Kenyan community abroad especially in the US.Read More »
The Sh2.8 billion windfall by UK was a well-deserved Christmas-come-too late for the former Mau Mau fighters. Some are now too old to enjoy quality life on the fruits of their pains.Read More »
The ambitious digital Jubilee government has envisaged a double digit economic growth and an array of other mouth-watering projects.Read More »
As the curtain fell on the 2nd national conference on alcohol and drug abuse in Kenya that was presided over by President Uhuru Kenyatta, many Kenyans are concerned.Read More »
The advisors of Kethi Kilonzo are sleeping on their job. First they should advice her that politics is a very dirty game.Read More »
- EAC taps youth to fasten integration process
- Kethi should not allow herself to be used by Wiper Party
- Politics of death: How Dedan Kimathi was captured
- Why Ole Lenku deserves the Ministry of Internal Security appointment
- Role of Early Warning Systems in food security
- How to resolve the MPs-SRC deadlock on salaries
- Engage students to avert destructive riots
- Muturi debates with no respect to constitutional offices
- Somali Government wrong on IGAD
- Why parliament should reject Kimemia
- When a terrorist was freed to butcher
- Is laptop project a priority?
- Why luxury Jet for Ruto and no food for the hungry
- What proponents of gay marriage should know?
- Why government-sponsored university students are disadvantaged
Cases of domestic violence, drug abuse and suicides have increased within the Kenyan community abroad especially in the US.
But today, they sent a press release explaining why the concert did not take off. While they sent their sincerest apologies, it would seem that a refund for the event is still a distant dream.