A woman has been charged with sending vulgar text messages to a Nairobi lawyer. Ms Magdaline Ncabira Nkando was arraigned before Nairobi Chief Magistrate Gilbert Mutembei facing five counts of sending offensive messages to lawyer Charles Mwongelaâs mobile phone number. The unprintable messages were allegedly sent to Mwongela on May 15. On Monday, she denied the charges and was released on Sh20,000 cash bail.
Next Story »
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details
- Al Shabaab leader urges Somalis to battle old enemy Ethiopia
- Mum who stabbed three kids to death over bitter custody battle found dead in prison
- Prince Harry told William 'You'll be king and I won't so I can do what I like'
- Mum who stabbed her kids to death found dead in prison
- Varsity staff to down tools today over Sh7.8b pay deal