A woman has been charged with sending vulgar text messages to a Nairobi lawyer. Ms Magdaline Ncabira Nkando was arraigned before Nairobi Chief Magistrate Gilbert Mutembei facing five counts of sending offensive messages to lawyer Charles Mwongelaâs mobile phone number. The unprintable messages were allegedly sent to Mwongela on May 15. On Monday, she denied the charges and was released on Sh20,000 cash bail.
Next Story »
- Pope Francis named person of the year by Time magazine
- Uruguay marijuana move 'illegal' - UN drugs watchdog
- Girl of five forced into marriage
- Sign language translator at Nelson Mandela's memorial was a fake
- Dangers of delaying motherhood until 30
- Demba Ba winner helps Chelsea top their group and avoid European big guns