|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskemail@example.com|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
- Security beefed up in head teachers’ forum
- Mystery of ‘lawn businessman’ who organised world’s biggest bank heist
- Generous stranger enables girl pursue her dream course
- Whether or not to enrol your child in a faith-based school
- Teenage girl dies in car crash after her long hair gets tangled on the steering wheel
- Chilling video reveals head of a long-dead saint hovering in mid-air
- Double tragedy as actress Jastorina's mother dies
- All Kenyan varsities to undergo evaluation
- Ministry fights to control Sh193 billion climate change cash
- DR Congo's insect cuisine: nutritious and delicious
- We must keep our eyes on the road to a better Kenya Ababu Namwamba In a month’s time, we will be celebrating the fourth anniversary of the promulgation of our Constitution, the symbolic birth of Kenya’s “Second Republic”.
- Raila is wrong, Kenyan troops must remain in Somalia and bring order Makau Mutua CORD leader Raila Odinga has called on Kenya to cut and run from Somalia. Mr Odinga wants Kenyan combat troops to return home with their tails between their legs.
- Cyber-crime: Think twice before sharing that post Kethi D Kilonzo Do the laws of Kenya protect us from cyber-defamation, cyber-bullying and cyber-crimes?
- Poor Kenyans, you can’t even ‘hold’ the glass in beer contest Clay Muganda Oh poor Kenyans. So you have lowered the bar so much that you can't even qualify for the title of a drinking nation, decades after you were declared the best?
- Financial prudence critical in counties Billow Kerrow When Kenyans opted for devolution, the single most important driving motivation was to address skewed resource allocation, and top-down decision making by the central government which influenced how, what and which development priorities for every corner of the country.