|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Real estate dealers look to unlock Industrial Area’s value
- Exit Karen saga, enter Athi River: How Portland is being robbed of Sh40 billion land
- Tech: Infinix launches new phone-sale model
- Partnership seeks to prove there’s profit in insuring the poor
- Africa’s tech maverick talks power of 4G, digital learning
- Corruption in Kenya — blame it on shopkeeper
- Corporate IV: KCB
- In Brief: Oil drops 5pc on Iran worries
- 2015 to be year of growth for logistics industry in Africa, says DHL report
- Advertising: Y&R returns to Kenya
- Sex pests have to be punished
- PM David Cameron’s wife asks him to quit so they can live in a lavish Sh1billion house
- Brussels has a heart and soul
- Is this the world's hottest maths Professor?
- Kidero ‘talked the walk’ and annoyed voters
- Tokyo men stay one step ahead in fashion
- India's long road to tough traffic laws
- Our teething problems are unique
- Luxury Redefined
- Dying bride organises dream wedding in 20 days after being given just six weeks to live
- Counties need skilled staff to manage funds Kethi D Kilonzo Treasury and financial management are skills and competencies that take years to learn and master. Members of County Assemblies, and County Executive Committees, who may not have the relevant educational and professional training, should be guided and regularly trained on the ABCs of their budget and financial management functions.
- Kenya must break the shackles from former colonial rulers, forge own path Makau Mutua Kenya’s increasingly proud middle and upper classes are in fact dumb copies of the original, the British middle class. The British accent is still a coveted asset in Kenya. British names are Kenyan names.
- Nigeria election brings out the complex dynamics of an underachieving nation Anyang' Nyong'o Nigeria has a great deal of similarity with Kenya. It is the most prosperous economy on the West African Coast; Kenya enjoys the same status on the East African Coast. It recently rebased its GDP and became the leading economy in Africa; Kenya followed suit and jumped into the rank of a Middle Income Country. It has seen the military play a very important role in politics; Kenya is envious of this and President Uhuru Kenyatta has been in military fatigues and uniform whenever the opportunity arises.
- Why too little empathy for victims of sexual violence? Kamotho Waiganjo However tempting it is to discuss the “list of shame” and the President’s earth shattering State of the Union address, I choose instead to focus on this week’s allegations of rape against an MP. The allegations marked yet a new low for our esteemed Honourables coming in the same week as allegations of verbal abuse on an MP after she scorned the advances of a male colleague. Since the rape matter is still under investigations and being a believer in the constitutional principle of presumption of innocence, I will not deem the MP guilty.
- Atheists must stop imposing their beliefs on society Alexander Chagema Understanding the Bible as one would while reading a newspaper, text book or novel is challenging.