|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Elton John weds David Furnish after 21 years together
- Is your child having breakfast?
- Secret of Swahili literature is out
- PAK launches photography awards
- Criminal acts have been on the rise in Kenya
- Merry Christmas fellow taxpayers
- Increase your child’s IQ and confidence
- Boutros-Ghali: First African to head UN hits out at politicians
- Super-cute triplets look incredibly alike - but parents have brilliant way to tell them apart
- I have been touched by an angel
- Anti-terror law a colossal mistake and will erode the gains made on reforms Makau Mutua Benjamin Franklin, the iconic American statesman and thinker, gave us a unique fund of pithy quotes. One of the most memorable is about the inextricable relationship between security and liberty.
- After Thursday’s shame, MPs must lower their rhetoric Billow Kerrow Their Senate counterparts call it the ‘double - intake’ august House because of the large number of MPs. But our National Assembly is anything but the august House, an epithet meaning ‘profoundly honoured, of supreme dignity, majestic, venerable, noble’.
- Don’t impose might on issues of security Kethi D Kilonzo A successful nation is one in which the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and the majority of its citizens feel theirs is such a nation. This week Kenya stood divided as a people and as a nation on the issue of national security.
- Display of power, fear mongering have created a personality cult Anyang' Nyong'o The co-principals in the Grand Coalition Government brought some fresh air on how the top leadership in this country can be managed: simple, down to earth, subject to making mistakes as we all do and ready to be corrected.
- Cinematic politics of Machakos and a song of protest that remains unheard, for now Peter Kimani Machakos County swung forcefully back in the news this week with the usual froth of excitement. And in keeping with the spirit of county, there was a song, not just about saving the country, as some in CORD have been singing, but about saving the county.