|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- The art piece Uhuru gave George Bush
- Women believe they look '5 years younger' than their actual age
- Nairobi’s hustling contractors
- Bliss is when indoors meet the outdoors
- Simple landscaping ideas for a serene home
- ‘It is okay to be a renter’
- When footballers bought a bubble
- Rwanda’s convention centre to become iconic landmark
- You can never go wrong with fabric wall hangings
- Owning a home versus renting
- Kiala gets a taste of Machakos 'chap chap' style of business Peter Kimani Machakos, to invoke its marketing motto, is simply the place to be. Never mind Machawood, the arts-driven project that was invented to produce real-life drama like the recently-concluded Masaku Sevens.
- When ODM roosters come to roost, don't blame Ababu but its grizzled, old guard Peter Kimani I totally concur with Opposition party ODM that Budalang'i MP, Pius Tawfiq Ababu Namwamba, is a Jubilee mole.
- We're just pawns in Jubilee, CORD chessboard Kipkoech Tanui What do our political parties stand for? While reflecting on that, I think that at best, our main political parties, which keep on laughing at each other, have remained the case of the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
- Ebola: The legal framework and challenges Pravin Bowry It is now acknowledged that the Ebola virus poses a high risk to Kenyans – news that spreads a chilling message beyond the reaches of the medical profession and into the legal sphere.
- Nairobi residents need a road safety week campaign every seven days Clay Muganda There is trouble in paradise. And the Kenyans suffering most are those considered economically challenged by motorists and traffic police officers alike.