|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- 'I saw humans on Mars 35 years ago': Former Nasa employee's stunning revelation
- Pictures: Otieno Kajwang's body viewing in Mbita
- Pictures: Raila Odinga mourns Otieno Kajwang in traditional regalia
- Photos: Grief, pain and tears during Otieno Kajwang's burial
- Male actor claims he was stripped and raped by woman on Valentine’s Day
- Mum gives birth at side of the road after crashing car driving to hospital
- Rare scented stones, culture that attract honeymooners to Isiolo
- Pictures: Tears and sorrow as body of Otieno Kajwang arrives in Kisumu
- Notorious prisoner got four female guards pregnant while in jail
- Sad story of mother facing final heart-breaking Christmas with her two sons
- How to beat terrorists in their game Kipkoech Tanui Let us start off with the annoyance of two Muslim friends of Deputy President William Ruto and Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo.
- America in black and white: Here's simple, naked truth Peter Kimani The American city of Ferguson in Missouri is on fire following the acquittal of a white policeman who shot and killed an unarmed black teen, allegedly because he was wielding what looked like a gun and failed to put up his hands when ordered to.
- Plan to rethink injunction rules timely Pravin Bowry The legal system in Kenya has its foundation structured on the English common law and doctrines of equity.
- We still have a chance to clean up our flawed electoral system Anyang' Nyong'o As we mourn Senator Gerald Otieno Kajwang’ we shall always remember his rallying call in the struggle for the Second Liberation: bado mapambano, or a Luta Continua.
- It's utterly primitive to strip women naked for alleged indecent dressing Makau Mutua Real men don’t attack women. Only cowards and misogynists do. I am beyond disgust. Then barbaric Kenyan men who’ve been stripping women naked make me sick.