|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- Sex beast who raped boy in shopping centre toilet jailed for life
- Spurned maniac who flew from America to UK in bid to murder internet girlfriend jailed for life
- Being a man in the 21st century
- Forget not Kenya’s missing children
- When Tempers Flare
- FGM traditions run deeper than Kenyan law passed in 2011
- Family is the heart of life
- Yippee, it is a win-wean situation
- Dear Mothers, fat does not equal health
- Young Kenyan author re-writing history away from home
- We still have a chance to clean up our flawed electoral system Anyang' Nyong'o As we mourn Senator Gerald Otieno Kajwang’ we shall always remember his rallying call in the struggle for the Second Liberation: bado mapambano, or a Luta Continua.
- It's utterly primitive to strip women naked for alleged indecent dressing Makau Mutua Real men don’t attack women. Only cowards and misogynists do. I am beyond disgust. Then barbaric Kenyan men who’ve been stripping women naked make me sick.
- Invest in cancer prevention and treatment Billow Kerrow While in Houston, Texas recently, I had the opportunity to officially tour the highly respected University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Centre, the leading comprehensive cancer treatment centre in the US.
- We protested for our clothes, now let's do that for our bodies and save hurting souls Clay Muganda Even though I love what is on trend, and I can describe almost all types of clothing and accessories, I am never bothered by how a woman dresses because to me, fashion is an art, and people express their art in different ways.
- Abstaining from sex will not end male battery Alexander Chagema Last week, I came across the most ridiculous proposition since Mr Joseph ole Lenku, stuck in a morass of insecurity and at pains to provide Kenyans with safety, declared the innocence of Al Shabaab who were blamed for insecurity and branded the opposition the culprit.