|To Advertise: Please contact the following|
|Telephone: +254-20-3222111 - ext 2529, 2417 or 2908|
|Online Ads Deskemail@example.com|
STANDARD GROUP CENTRE
P.O Box 30080,
Al Imran Plaza,
Oginga Odinga Street,
P.O Box 788,
Tel: +254-57-2022820/ 2021866
Diamond Trust Building,
P.O Box 90210,
Tel: +254-41-2230884 / 2230897 /
2228204 / 2228098
P.O Box 15146,
Tel: +254-51-2214289/ 2212914,
P.O Box 1912,
Cannon Awori Street,
Follow us on Social Media
- When rogue auctioneers strike
- Is your neighbourhood safe?
- Homes exhibitions grow as new players seek entry
- The 2014 national crime statistics
- Warning: Kajiado Land transactions to be nullified
- Dubai-based engineering firm sets up office in Nairobi
- How safe are these title deeds?
- Phase Four of Sh6 billion estate in Kajiado launched
- Two buildings that tell the story of Mandera
- The rise of Nakuru’s Workers Estate
- Twisted luck as burglar falls asleep after eating ice cream during house raid
- Fleeing: woman files for divorce after one week of marriage - because her husband's manhood is too big
- Second-hand items gave this man comfort
- Police hunt female blackmailers who conned men into sending naked photos online
- KOT’s take on world’s poorest president Jose Mujica‘s bidding Uruguay farewell
- Professor reveals why men with girlfriends still look at other women.
- Remote village where residents risk their lives just to make a phone call
- Unbelievable:Meet the 'first' black and white twins
- Grandfather walks 56 Km to work every day to support his sick wife
- Women's top sex fantasies revealed and the results may surprise you...
- Settle the matter of judges' retiring age Pravin Bowry The question of retirement age of judicial officers in Kenya is developing to be a contentious one.
- Re-channel CDF to county governments for better utility Alexander Chagema When the High Court declared the Constituency Development Fund (CDF) unconstitutional, it caused such consternation among Members of Parliament that in the ensuing frenzy, the clear demarcation lines that denote Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (Cord) and the Jubilee coalition were obliterated.
- We must rethink the funding and place of Level 5 hospitals Kamotho Waiganjo Sometime in 2012, before the General Election, a policy paper was distributed, I believe through then Health Minister Prof Anyang’ Nyong’o, proposing several ways in which the health sector would be managed in light of impending devolution.
- Deal with teething problems as we mark two years of devolution Billow Kerrow Next week will mark the second anniversary since we ushered in devolution in the new political dispensation in Kenya. For the first time, we had new administrative units, counties, and an elected governor and a county assembly. The governors are holding their second annual summit sponsored by a media house.
- Develop legal mechanism for sending CDF billions to serve the counties Anyang' Nyong'o In simple language, the court ruling on the Constituency Development Fund recently said the 2013 Act which established this institution as we know it today is unconstitutional. Try as we may as law makers, we cannot get around this ruling: we have to abide by it.