My death was, unfortunately, very highly exaggerated. As a matter of fact, no such thing happened, and I thought those calling me to find out what had happened were confused by some new calendar, since April Fools’ Day had long come and gone.
- Blind faith in science and technology has eventually become our bane
- An appreciation of my friend Mutula, a man of quick wit, disarming charm
- It is not possible to craft modern security system if we safeguard old approaches
- Today I mourn Zolberg, Africanist scholar who shaped social scientists
- We have the opportunity to question Supreme Court on its recent decision
- You cannot build a nation while ignoring deep divisions among us
It is alleged that there was a time when you and your younger brother Daddy Owen never saw eye to eye due to his immense success that saw you live under his shadow. Is it true?