Kenya’s renewed focus on infrastructure offers a unique opportunity to adopt new approaches to employment generation and skills development.Read More »
Employers have raised concern over the quality of graduates from Kenyan universities.Read More »
Success is defined the attainment of fame, wealth, social status or any other desired goal or objective. It can also mean fulfillment, contentment or happiness.Read More »
On Wednesday, Kenyan workers joined their counterparts across the world in celebrating their economic and social achievements and awaited word on salary increments.Read More »
Building a successful career is a life-long journey that requires commitment, hard work and a high level of personal discipline.Read More »
- What the law says on pay reductions
- Women, power and workplace
- Before you accept that job offer...
- Signs you may be addicted to work
- Labour ministry formulates policy to manage bad bosses
- Do not underestimate the power of good education
- The rise of social media as a recruitment tool
- Eat your way to a successful interview
- You got the job. Now when can you start?
- Drive: Is it about money... or the box?
- Stop looking for that ‘model boss
- How to nip procrastination in the bud
- Are you suffering from chronic laziness?
While the celebrated literary giant died on 21st march, he is yet to be buried. Here is the reason why.