French President Francois Hollande has signed into law a bill allowing same-sex marriage, making France the 14th country to legalise gay weddings.Read More »
A King's Cup final defeat against Atletico Madrid capped the worst season of Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho's career, the Portuguese said on Friday after the 2-1 loss left him without a major title this season.Read More »
Devolution could be crippled by lack of common understanding on its implementation and rival interpretation of laws guiding it, a Senators’ retreat heard.Read More »
Was there a plot to kill Vice-President Daniel arap Moi in February 1975?Read More »
Cross country legend and former Olympic silver medallist, Paul Tergat, begins his long walk to global sports administration executive job this weekend in Lausanne.Read More »
It is now about one year since the mysterious death of a British national in the hands of police in Diani, Kwale County.
Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga has declared he is not interested in a State job following speculation President Uhuru Kenyatta was considering him for a posting.
- Jubilee parties strike deal ahead of teams polls
- Raila, Kalonzo ‘marriage’ faces tough test in political oblivion
- IEBC to meet over impending Makueni Senate by-election
- The love-hate tale of Raila and Mutunga
- Muturi’s balancing act in Parliament as tough times set in
- CORD defence team’s submission in last poll petition
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) is stepping up efforts to respond to the growing business needs.
- NOCK seeks to rollout 100 service stations
- Board seeks to sweeten coffee farmers’ earnings
- New Land Rover dealer yet to start operations
- Taxpayers deserve better services from KRA
- NSSF replaces fingerprints registration with new technology
- Investors cry for bigger stake in stock market ‘super’ profits
KCB0.00 last 41.00
Co-operative Bank+0.05 last 17.00
KPLC+0.15 last 17.15
Athi River Mining+1.00 last 70.00
Nigeria offered an amnesty on Sunday to Islamist militants who surrender and said 17 people had been killed on the fifth day of a military operation to try to crush the Boko Haram insurgency in the northeast.
Host Thika United and Mathare United drew 1-1 in yesterday’s Kenyan Premier League (KPL) match.
As the Cabinet Secretaries take office after their being approved by Parliament, it would be important for them to be reminded that Kenya is at a turning point in public service and that in rewriting the Constitution, the public sought an efficient civil service.
The 200-bed facility in Mauritius is seeking Kenyan nursing professionals to join its multicultural team
It is a little past six in the evening and a handful of patrons gather at a popular pub at the heart of Kisumu’s Central Business District.
News of girls in Mombasa allegedly engaging in sexual activities with dogs was met with disgust.
My death was, unfortunately, very highly exaggerated. As a matter of fact, no such thing happened, and I thought those calling me to find out what had happened were confused by some new calendar, since April Fools’ Day had long come and gone.
- Our varsities should be held accountable for State support
- Focusing on MPs salaries may leave us a penny wise, but pound foolish
- Are Kenyan voters like pigs?
- Nothing like a common rival to keep political friends together
- Public input in picking CDF boards good idea but not ripe yet
- An appreciation of my friend Mutula, a man of quick wit, disarming charm
It has been recently reported in the media that Deputy President William Ruto has hired himself a sh 100 million jet at tax payers expense at a time when over 60 per cent of the population is living under one dollar per day.
- What proponents of gay marriage should know?
- Why ICC cases against Uhuru, Ruto should not be terminated
- Why government-sponsored university students are disadvantaged
- CJ Mutunga opens to Raila, other critics
- Why Ex-PM ‘back-Door’ admission to 11th Parliament is suicidal
- CJ Mutunga’s reaction on criticism eroding his credibility
A top Anti-Banking Fraud Unit officer and a senior city cop have been linked to the thriving pornography business in Nairobi.