Members of the Kenya Union of Post Primary Education Teachers (KUPPET) and residents of Makueni County held street demonstrations on Monday to mourn their fallen senator Mutula Kilonzo.Read More »
Former United Nations secretary General, Kofi Annan, has on Monday mourned the death of Makueni Senator, Mutula Kilozo.Read More »
Safaricom CEO Bob Collymore has challenged authors and publisher in Kenya to embrace digital revolution and avail books on mobile phone platforms to reach wider audiences.Read More »
Members of the expanded Eleventh Parliament and new Senate are grappling with serious challenges and inconveniences from the strained office space and common facilities.Read More »
The late Mutula Kilonzo’s last visit to Nyanza in January brought memories of what he said would be fulfilled.Read More »
Two goats. That’s what it took to save the life of a young man in Nduvani, Kitui County, 12 years ago.
- UK murder suspect Michael Adebolajo had been detained in Kenya last year.
- KWS entangled in insurance anomalies that may cost taxpayers Sh40m
- More suspects nabbed over fresh attacks in Garissa town
- Elusive unity remains AU’s toughest test
- President Uhuru roots for youth empowerment
- A mixed bag for pan Africa Union as leaders mark anniversary
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s party is in the throes of a battle over its top seat following the appointment of a key official to Parliament.
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) cracks whip on errant investment banks, stockbrokers, fund managers and listed firms as the regulator moves to instill discipline in the operations of the local securities market.
Barclays0.00 last 17.90
Equity Bank+0.50 last 35.50
KCB0.00 last 42.00
Kenya Airways+0.05 last 11.35
Uganda's president has made a major change in the army, removing the chief of the armed forces to the interior ministry and replacing him with a general in charge of land forces.
Green Park’s golf club Pro Ajay Shah shot to the lead in the third day of the KCB Advantage Banking golf tour at the magnificent Muthaiga Golf club with a superb 4 under par 67 to claim a standing in the prize money bracket.
Continued co-operation with the International Criminal Court is an essential part of Kenya’s foreign policy
Facebook Chief Operating Officer (COO) Sheryl Sandberg in her book Lean In is of the view that woman's place is no longer in the home; that we all need to stop assuming it is, especially when giving advice to young women
It is a little past six in the evening and a handful of patrons gather at a popular pub at the heart of Kisumu’s Central Business District.
Famous pacifist Mahatma Gandhi didn’t like to spill any when he was alive so it is quite ironic a sample of his blood was put up for sale in a recent auction.
- Cecilia Mwangi gets new pet dog Bobby II, after death of Bobby I
- Politician thrown out of girlfriend’s house
- Watch out for the ‘catfishes’ on social media
- Furious villagers warn campus chicken thieves of juju attack
- Freemasons recruitment scam exposed
- Top clergy, Gor chair, Njonjo among Freemason members
Starehe Boys Centre founder Geoffrey Griffin used to tell his students to execute any task given them to perfection.
- Alas, the dynamic duo’s first 100 days will be hirlwind of joyride!
- How political repression can destroy thriving democratic political culture
- Our varsities should be held accountable for State support
- Focusing on MPs salaries may leave us a penny wise, but pound foolish
- Are Kenyan voters like pigs?
- Nothing like a common rival to keep political friends together
Many Kenyans didn’t have an idea about laptops until the Jubilee Coalition launched their manifesto on February 3, 2013, as this was something out of their reach.
- Why luxury Jet for Ruto and no food for the hungry
- What proponents of gay marriage should know?
- Why ICC cases against Uhuru, Ruto should not be terminated
- Why government-sponsored university students are disadvantaged
- CJ Mutunga opens to Raila, other critics
- Why Ex-PM ‘back-Door’ admission to 11th Parliament is suicidal
Desperate Nairobians out to do everything to join this exclusive fraternity, are now falling into the hands of conmen, who at a fee are promising membership.