By Roselyn Obala
NAIROBI, KENYA: Members of the County Assembly have agreed to resume work following a deal signed with Sarah Serem led Salaries, Remuneration Commission.
SRC agreed to increase allowances immediately but details of the salary review to be announced in a weekâs time.
More to follow
Next Story »
- Bayern Munich 1 Arsenal 1: Bayern Munich end Arsenal UEFA hopes after draw in Munich
- Team Named for Youth Olympics Qualifiers: Squad is preparing to seek slot for China championship and junior world contest
- ATHLETICS: Running to aid Bible translation
- Well-timed boost: Kenya’s Kyalo and Kinuthia land AIBA scholarship
- Gor bundled out: Esperance stifle life out of K’Ogalo in continental fixture
- Duale, Nyamweya differ over competence of PAC chairman