By LONAH KIBET
KENYA: The Standard Group will on Wednesday launch a “Jicheki na 100 Thao Kila Siku” promotion to reward faithful readers of The Standard newspaper and viewers of KTN.
The promotion set to run for 45-days starting September 18 will end on November 2. Lucky winners will walk away with Sh100,000 in cash every day.
The Standard will print out a nine-digit serial number daily on the back of the paper and just like a lottery ticket, viewers and readers will buy a paper daily and cut out the ticket containing the number.
Seven winning numbers shall be read once a week in a live televised draw every Saturday on KTN before the seven o’clock Kiswahili news.
The selection and subsequent announcement of the winner is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition instructions and the exercise of residual discretion by the judges and the random lottery number drawn by a machine.
Entries must be made in accordance with terms and conditions.
They will be invalid if received later than one week after the announcement of the winning numbers.
Next Story »
- Bonchari elections take shape two months to the day
- Akaranga puts ‘lazy’ staff on notice as four are sacked
- A positive attitude in the office can make all the difference
- Great Rift 10-Aside Rugby Preview: Quick look at participating teams
- ‘Naughty’ things that Kenyans are checking on Google
- Archbishop John Cardinal Njue urges humility among men of cloth