By James Munyeki
The woman had wooed the minor to her house and sexually molested him for the whole of Wednesday night before neighbours raised alarm.
The woman is said to have cheated the boy who sat for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education KCPE examination last year that if he had sex with her, he would not feel pain when he goes for circumcision.
It is then that the minor agreed to spend the night with her and they entered the house at around 6 pm in full glare of her neighbours.
The uncircumcised boy did not proceed to secondary school after sitting for his examination last year.
Ngarua DO Rufus Kihara who confirmed the incident said the woman was caught red handed on Thursday morning after a tip off from the members of the public.
“The neighbours just thought he was a relative but got curios after they heard noise coming out of the house at night. Her wayward behaviour is known by local residents and they informed the boy’s parents,” he said.
The DO said the parents reported the matter to the police when the boy failed to return home in the morning and police laid a trap.
“We got the woman right in the act at Kinamba Township early in the morning,” he said.
The boy has since escaped from home following the shameful act.
The administrator said the woman would be arraigned in court once investigations are complete.
Next Story »
- CJ Mutunga vows to defend the constitution
- December 11th UEFA Champions League Fixtures
- Uasin Gishu patients’ lives at the mercy of staff
- Chelsea’s John Terry spotted with basketful of bargains in Poundworld
- Counties grapple with nightmare of ‘sick’ hospitals
- Man United 1-0 Shakhtar: Moyes confused by EPL woes after UEFA progression