Some of accusations levelled against IEBC
During submissions on Tuesdays, CORD accused IEBC of, among other things:
• Unlawfully creating special registers with unknown 31,0000 voters
• That votes for one candidate were topped illegally in some stations
• That IEBC did not give Kenyans a chance to inspect the voters registers after making alterations to it
• That due to graft and internal discord, IEBC failed to deploy technology
He dismissed the case as only based on what he described as Raila’s doctrine of a free and fair election, which is that he must win.
The lawyer said the General Election of March 4 redeemed the country’s image considering what happened in the aftermath of 2007 elections.
Next Story »
- Chelsea beats Spurs 4-0, 7 points clear in league
- KPL: Tusker edge Bandari, Ulinzi hold City Stars as KCB draw
- Gor Mahia take on Esperance in Tunis today well aware of huge task ahead
- Nandwa confident of guiding Leopards past SA’s SuperSport
- Erick Mose set to tackle the Los Angeles Marathon today
- Science of football:Physique is Kenyan footballers’ Achilles heel