Some of accusations levelled against IEBC
During submissions on Tuesdays, CORD accused IEBC of, among other things:
• Unlawfully creating special registers with unknown 31,0000 voters
• That votes for one candidate were topped illegally in some stations
• That IEBC did not give Kenyans a chance to inspect the voters registers after making alterations to it
• That due to graft and internal discord, IEBC failed to deploy technology
He dismissed the case as only based on what he described as Raila’s doctrine of a free and fair election, which is that he must win.
The lawyer said the General Election of March 4 redeemed the country’s image considering what happened in the aftermath of 2007 elections.
Next Story »
- Kenya’s Mitsumi strikes deal with US video conferencing firm
- Energy experts head to Nairobi for major oil, gas conference
- Home Afrika reports 25pc decline in profit
- House charged as Treasury set to release Budget estimates
- Principal Secretaries publicise economic blueprint
- MP’s bodyguard robbed of his gun in a Nairobi estate