Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak and now Bashar Al-Assad among a litany of rulers in history were abandoned at their hour of need! Even regional and sub-regional bodies they financed and manipulated let them fry.
The interference theory in Kenya’s domestic affairs is crap. Nations and individuals just like Uhuru are propelled by interests. Let Uhuru’s and Ruto’s hour of need arrive. Like Saddam, Gaddafi and Mubarak you will take the dock and sink in isolation.
Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza and many others will be out of reach. No nation or its leader will sink its enduring interest for your presidential sake. No matter how thick you think they are!
The writer is a Lawyer and aspirant Mombasa County Senate
Next Story »
- Bonchari elections take shape two months to the day
- Akaranga puts ‘lazy’ staff on notice as four are sacked
- A positive attitude in the office can make all the difference
- Great Rift 10-Aside Rugby Preview: Quick look at participating teams
- ‘Naughty’ things that Kenyans are checking on Google
- Archbishop John Cardinal Njue urges humility among men of cloth