By Job Weru
The suspect got lucky when a Good Samaritan locked her in a business premises before police arrived.
The members of the public however threatened to attack her, forcing Administration Police to shoot in the air to disperse them.
The woman who was conned said she paid the money a few weeks ago to the suspect and she delivered the commodity, only for her to realise later that it was a concoction of unknown substances.
“She brought five litres of the concoction and I gave her the money, but when the owner came, he realised the substance was not herbicides,” Hamisi said.
Police escorted the suspect Nanyuki Police Station where she is assisting with investigations.
- AAR and hospital ‘treated me harshly’ in my hour of need
- New technology could end Kenya’s historic land woes
- Which way for the civil society in today’s Kenya?
- Achebe does not need any foreign decorations, more so in his death
- Africa supports President Uhuru on Hague
- Why women, youths and Church should drive truth team’s agenda