By Sammy Jakaa
Two parliamentary hopefuls in Teso North and South constituencies have joined Eldoret North MP William Ruto’s United Republican Party.
Former NSSF board member Arthur Odera and Mary Emase formerly of the Judiciary ditched Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s ODM protesting unfairness.
He claimed there were two parallel lists of constituency party delegates planned to be used to manipulate results in favour of certain candidates in the nominations.
Odera further claimed the list of delegates had not been forwarded to the Orange House, an issue he claimed was questionable.
“ ODM has no transparency and some personalities were planning to rig me out. The fact that the list of party delegates was missing at Orange House is also questionable,” said Odera.
- Relief as surgeons re-attach man’s severed private organ
- Can medical board really bite finger that feeds it?
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Governor’s encounter with leaky roofs in school
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
- Cord leaders allege ploy by State to ‘kill’ devolution through Ministry