|Prezzo and Goldie at Channel O event [Photo: Multichoice]|
The couple paid a courtesy call to Prezzo’s mum at the leafy Kileleshwa suburbs early this week before hitting the studios to record their much-anticipated love ballads.
Prezzo and Goldie — who got Africa talking during their stay in the BBA House and even got named the couple of the season — seems to be keeping their pledge of taking the relationship to the next level alive.
Her visit comes barely a month after Prezzo visited the singer’s family in Nigeria. They will be joining the public during an anti-jiggers campaign organised by Ahadi Kenya this weekend.
- Salva Kiir sacks top South Sudan officials
- Lawyer wants Chinedu to appear in court
- Maji marefu’s futile effort to find stolen property
- Diplomatic passports, special number plates for governors
- Can chickens really be cleverer than a toddler? Studies suggest animals can master numeracy and basic engineering
- Freedom of media under threat in Eastern Africa