Uhuru spoke of the need for all presidential aspirants to hold a joint nomination and support those who win.
“We want to conduct our campaigns in a civil way, we are not going to mudsling anyone because we believe in competition.” said the DPM.
Uhuru’s sentiments come at a time when political aspirants in the region want to associate with him. Some have already printed campaign materials with the picture of the DPM alongside theirs.
- AAR and hospital ‘treated me harshly’ in my hour of need
- New technology could end Kenya’s historic land woes
- Which way for the civil society in today’s Kenya?
- Achebe does not need any foreign decorations, more so in his death
- Africa supports President Uhuru on Hague
- Why women, youths and Church should drive truth team’s agenda