An eyewitness said that the man did not mince his words and demanded everything he had bought her.
He carted away the bedding, furniture and utensils and the clothes he bought her before instructing the landlord to allocate the house to another tenant.
- Relief as surgeons re-attach man’s severed private organ
- Can medical board really bite finger that feeds it?
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Governor’s encounter with leaky roofs in school
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
- Cord leaders allege ploy by State to ‘kill’ devolution through Ministry