By Cyrus Ombati
In Umoja estate, a man who was cutting grass for his rabbits stumbled on a submachine patchett gun with 40 bullets.
He called police who also recovered a saloon car in the compound.
Nairobi PPO Anthony Kibuchi said they are looking for the owner of the vehicle. “We believe he is part of a gang that has been terrorizing locals,” said Kibuchi.
In Muthangari, a motorbike rider found a pistol abandoned on the roadside.
Police confirmed it was a Ceska pistol with 15 bullets. Kibuchi said the weapons were taken to ballistic experts to establish if they had been used to commit crimes.
- Relief as surgeons re-attach man’s severed private organ
- Can medical board really bite finger that feeds it?
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Governor’s encounter with leaky roofs in school
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
- Cord leaders allege ploy by State to ‘kill’ devolution through Ministry