By Peter Ndoria
Jonah Falcon was stopped at San Francisco International Airport, USA, as he went through the usual security.
The well-endowed 41-year-old was frisked and had white powder sprinkled on his pants to check for traces of explosives after TSA agents interpreted a âvery noticeableâ bulge in his clothing as a potential âbiological threatâ.
Falcon aroused suspicions at San Francisco Airport on his way to New York.
Â âI had my âstuffâ strapped to the left. I wasnât erect at the time. One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said âYes.â I said, âItâs my d***,â Falcon told reporters.
âHe gave me a pat down but made sure to go around my penis with his hands.
They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing,â he added.
Falcon was then led through an X-Ray body scanner and passed a metal detector before another guard stopped him and asked if he had some sort of âgrowthâ.
The former computer games reviewer gained media attention after appearing in a documentary in which men were interviewed in the nude about their penises. He has since appeared in other documentaries and radio programmes.
He also gained additional coverage after a magazine did a feature story on him.
- Salva Kiir sacks top South Sudan officials
- Lawyer wants Chinedu to appear in court
- Maji marefu’s futile effort to find stolen property
- Diplomatic passports, special number plates for governors
- Can chickens really be cleverer than a toddler? Studies suggest animals can master numeracy and basic engineering
- Freedom of media under threat in Eastern Africa