|Nigerian singer Goldie evicted from Big Brother House. (Photo:BBA)|
By Standard Digital Reporter
Big Brother presenter IK first broke the good news to Lady May and Kyle that they had been saved by Africa, then Goldie was unfortunately told that she had become the latest eviction victim from the house.
Goldie was speechless even her last words could not be heard during her interview on the live show. Though IK tried to comfort her that she has been an amazing woman in the House, his words were not enough and she needed something more than that and that was nothing else apart from Africa keeping her in the game.
That means that Nigeria is officially out of the StarGame after the voluntary exit of Ola and Chris.
Goldie was surprised that Keitta nominated her on Monday and she nearly broke down. She said that she always cooked for Keitta and thus never so it coming.
The Nigerian singer who won the Head of House Task on Friday has unfortunately not served her term, the house will therefore be having another sheriff.
- Stage fright aside, Kandie is a consummate professional
- Brave police officers who should be garlanded
- Human cost of medical negligence is unacceptable
- Kimaiyo should mind his acts and remarks on force reforms
- Sh20m plant a relief for soya farmers, traders
- Airport construction to help export livestock products