|Prezzo, Kenyan Big Brother Africa Contestant [Photo:Courtesy Big Brother]|
By Jelimo Chelagat
The star, who was stressed to tears earlier this week, has been receiving icy treatment from fellow housemates.
Truly, love has been in the air for the couple. On Tuesday Goldie fed and groomed a clearly pleased Prezzo; her affections taking his attention off the cold treatment other housemates have been subjecting him to.
Strength of a Woman
Following Prezzo’s rivalry with South African contestant Keagan, the pair had promised to battle it out for the Head of House seat.
This week’s task involved grueling will power as contestants had to keep their arms stretched at 90 degrees; the winner being the one able to keep the pose longest.
- Stage fright aside, Kandie is a consummate professional
- Brave police officers who should be garlanded
- Human cost of medical negligence is unacceptable
- Kimaiyo should mind his acts and remarks on force reforms
- Sh20m plant a relief for soya farmers, traders
- Airport construction to help export livestock products