She said when matters appeared to be getting too steamy, people started signaling each other and yelling insults at the shameless duo.
Unknown to them, another couple â this a time a young man and a teenage girl â was being nabbed at a different corner of the Sports Ground.
Together with the first couple, the randy four were all frog marched to the Central Police station by enraged members of the public and charged at the Kisumu Municipal Court the following day.
Kisumu Deputy OCPD Muthuri Mwongera urged Kisumu residents not to defile social grounds explaining that they were public places meant for decent functions.
âPeople caught misbehaving in public will be arrested taken to court,â he warned.
He urged the public to be on high alert and report such incidences of moral decadence toÂ foster good morals among the youth.
- New clashes in Brazil's before football game
- Salva Kiir sacks top South Sudan officials
- Lawyer wants Chinedu to appear in court
- Maji marefu’s futile effort to find stolen property
- Diplomatic passports, special number plates for governors
- Can chickens really be cleverer than a toddler? Studies suggest animals can master numeracy and basic engineering