|Wales flood scene [Photo:BBC]|
Victims of severe flooding in mid Wales last month are set to meet the Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall on the royal couple's summer tour of Wales.
The June floods forced hundreds from their homes, and 150 were rescued.
Prince Charles made a donation to help victims ahead of his four-day visit, starting on Monday.
He will also visit his son William at RAF Valley, Anglesey, where the Duke of Cambridge recently qualified as a search and rescue captain.
Charles and his wife will go to Ceredigion council offices near Aberystwyth to meet emergency crews and volunteers who helped during the flooding.
More than a month's worth of rain fell in Ceredigion on 8 June.
Villages including Talybont, Dol-y-bont, Penrhyncoch and Llandre were affected.
Steve South, owner of Riverside Caravan Park near Llandre, where people were trapped and caravans surrounded by flood water, said he was pleased by the prince's interest in the flooding but felt his business had received little support generally.
"He ought to come and have a look because the site was absolutely devastated," he said.
"We've received nothing. We got the site open last Saturday to a limited degree but we're working on it every day trying to get it done."
He said he had already spent about £100,000 on the clean-up and would probably end up spending the same amount again before it was back to normal.
The prince and his wife are travelling the length and breadth of Wales over four days as part of the summer tour, starting on Monday with a service of thanksgiving at St Asaph Cathedral to celebrate St Asaph's new city status.