|50 Cent [photo Reuters]|
The 36-year-old posted pictures of himself on a stretcher and neck brace being taken to hospital on his website, Thisis50.com.
A representative for the Grammy winner singer says he was released from hospital yesterday.
His driver, Bruce Miller has also been treated and released.
"He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning and is doing fine."
50 Cent is set to release his new album Black Magic this summer.
- Supremacy battles serve only to entertain, distract
- Late Judge Moijo’s son killed in road accident
- TJRC report is out and we must now handle our past
- We must keep candle of African unity on, no matter how dark the night
- The world’s fastest police vehicles
- Five bodies recovered in Kenya-Somalia border attack