Mbusi introduced the famous Nyahunyo to his show. The hilarious whipping of public offenders was soon incorporated in the Shaffie and Kalekye popular drive show and it is now working for them.
“You see, Shaffie copied my idea. Amependa kudub vitu sana,” says Mbusi.
Pulse now seeks to end this debate through you and we dare ask; who is the king of Radio?
- AAR and hospital ‘treated me harshly’ in my hour of need
- New technology could end Kenya’s historic land woes
- Which way for the civil society in today’s Kenya?
- Achebe does not need any foreign decorations, more so in his death
- Africa supports President Uhuru on Hague
- Why women, youths and Church should drive truth team’s agenda