He said the KNCCI has written to Attorney General Githu Muigai petitioning the withdrawal of all the cases before court to pave way for the national elections.
Onditi announced that the chamber elections were scheduled for this week but had to be put off as the nation mourns the death of Internal Security minister Prof George Saitoti and his assistant Orwa Ojode, who died on Sunday in a plane crash.
He was addressing a governance forum for elected chamber officials drawn from seven counties in North Rift and Western Kenya.
The chairman of the Bungoma KNCCI Reverend Hamman Kasili revealed that operations at Pan Paper plant in Webuye was set to resume after the Government settled Sh800 million debts owed to small lenders.
The Government in January cleared Sh73 million owed to Kenya Power.
- Uhuru meets Governors over their roles
- Can chickens really be cleverer than a toddler? Studies suggest animals can master numeracy and basic engineering
- Freedom of media under threat in Eastern Africa
- Rapid desertification in Kenya threatening livelihood
- The story of exiled journalists
- Senator Chris Obure in court