15. Tanya: The fact that this Cushitic beauty has featured in more commercials in Kenya than anyone else in living memory just goes to show — we can’t have enough of pretty Sara Hussein.
14. Sheila ‘Nikki’ Mwanyigha: She is that graceful, ageless, timeless cougar type of beauty, who like a vintage wine, defies time. Forever hot!
13.Serah Ndanu and Sugar: The tie between young actress Serah Ndanu, ,who was the talk of town after she won the Best Female Actress Kalasha Award and, Sugar, that tasteful singing beauty from Phoenix Records, left us mute.
12. Joey Muthengi: She is the kind of truly hot lady who inspires glazed, lust-dazed looks among her many fans, most of them male (but we are sure, a few female ones, too).
11. Alice Kamande: If beauty could lead to salvation, the Wewe Pekee gospel star could be winning more souls from the heat in hell to heaven, with her hotness. The Groove Awards 2011 Best Female star is a “goddess”
10. Amani: With those smoking bedroom eyes and those groovy moves, Amani was always going to be in the top ten of any such listing.
9. Tero: When she left us all and eloped to Tanzania, her petite beauty remained firmly imprinted on the mind of many an adoring fan, like the ghost of someone long gone but much adored.
8. Sanaipei: There’s something about Sanaipei Tande. Something so fundamentally scorching, even her skeleton must be hot!
7. STL: People like to throw around the word ‘sassy and sexy’ but with her looks and energy, it fits Stella to a T. When she sings; ‘come take a lookie here...’ guys feel like singing; ‘can’t take our eyes off-a you.’
6. Wahu: That fresh peroxide look, the deadly smile, the sweet yet dangerous thing makes Wahu make huge waves as our sixth hottest female celeb.
5. Habida: She has the quintessential ‘point five’ height and beauty; throw in the talent and hallelujah, hot Habida.
4. Size 8: She is sizzling hot and brings to mind phrases like ‘good stuff comes in small packages’, ‘the pocket rocket’ and the old school ‘the lady is fly; le bomb!’