While I recognise the imagery, I think the beautiful animal you chose in this case will be brought to disrepute by that association Â¨C and myself along with it.
I do not intend to sue, but IÂ¡Â¯d greatly appreciate that you stick with the crocodile, or the more familiar hyena.
Death to all the ravenous hyenas visiting misery on resident of Turkana, Nairobi and everywhere in Kenya and beyond!
Quality Systems Manager,
EABL Kenya Â¨C Tusker Brewery
Some askaris are goons masquerading as saviours
Pole PointBlank for the harassment that you underwent in the hands of the goons that we call Nairobi City Council askaris (Askaris turn council vans into dens of corruption, April 18). Sadly, PwC was not bold enough to call some of the 92 per cent incompetent city council workers goons for that is what the askaris are! Just to jog your memory on what happened to me some time back, and Philip Kisia, our Nairobi Governor-to-be was least bothered to respond.
I have no doubt he will not respond to this sad experience too.
Council askaris have been on warpath since last year
Pole, that was a bad experience you had with the city council council askaris. Interestingly thatÂ¡Â¯s what they have been doing daily since last year.
- Relief as surgeons re-attach man’s severed private organ
- Can medical board really bite finger that feeds it?
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Governor’s encounter with leaky roofs in school
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
- Cord leaders allege ploy by State to ‘kill’ devolution through Ministry